Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
Show Home Open Viewing
By appointment only
|Address||The Peston ( Brick / Render), Hadlow Park, High Bangor Road, Donaghadee|
|Site 6, Hadlow Park||Sale Agreed||1,080 sq. feet|
|Site 7, Hadlow Park||Sale Agreed||1,080 sq. feet|
|Site 44, Hadlow Park||Sale Agreed||1,080 sq. feet|
|Site 45, Hadlow Park||Sale Agreed||1,080 sq. feet|
|Site 52, Hadlow Park||Sale Agreed||1,080 sq. feet|
|Site 53, Hadlow Park||Sale Agreed||1,080 sq. feet|
Living (max) 13’1” x 11’10”
Kitchen/Dining 16’2” x 11’3”
Utility Area 7’3” x 3’3”
Master Bed (max) 15’7” x 11’9”
Bedroom 2 (max) 11’6” x 7’7”
Bedroom 3 10’3” x 8’3”
Bathroom (max) 7’4” x 5’6”
Total Floor Area: 1065 sq ft approx.
ENERGY RATING - B (81-91)
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living area)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and living room
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Kitchen and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and glass splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, curved glass extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room and bedrooms
- Turfed front garden
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
Welcome To Hadlow
Situated on Bangor’s doorstep along the Ards Peninsula, the quaint harbour town of Donaghadee is steeped in a long seafaring history and still maintains a special romance with the sea today. The Dee’s lighthouse stands tall in the harbour, dominating the shoreline and harking back to days gone by.
But whether you’re drawn here by the ancient moat with views across the Irish Sea, or the colourful medley of boats moored along its shores, Donaghadee has everything you could possibly want in a small town, while the hustle and bustle of both Bangor and Newtownards is close by.
The Perfect Opportunity
Hadlow is a unique collection of detached and semi-detached family homes on the edge of the bustling seaside town of Donaghadee. These architecturally designed homes are characterised by spacious, modern interiors which have been finished to the highest standard for easy maintenance and practical living.
Yet, the practicality of these homes stretches far beyond their interior. The development’s convenient location to Bangor and Newtownards means that you can enjoy all the benefits of small town living, whilst taking advantage of the excellent local amenities a short drive away.
Hadlow really is 'The Perfect Opportunity' for first-time buyers and young families. A space, thoughtfully designed and crafted with affordable and sustainable homes, in one of the most exciting developments on this peaceful slice of the Ards Peninsula.