Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Stunning example of a stone cottage dating back over c. 200 years extensively modernised and renovated within the past four years
Bright and modern accommodation throughout
Drawing room with wood burning stove and solid oak wooden floor
Shaker style kitchen with feature range, granite worktops and casual dining space
Beautiful double glazed timber conservatory with stunning views of Belfast Lough over green fields and direct access to a raised terrace
Three well proportioned bedrooms, master with sea views and ensuite shower room
Modern bathroom suite
Integrated small double garage with twin double doors
Rewired and replumbed
Pressurised oil fired central heating
Parking for two cars
Handmade bespoke double glazed timber windows
Semi rural setting but yet only minutes from Holywood town centre
Ease of access to main arterial routes leading to Belfast City Centre, George Belfast City Airport and further
An ideal lock and leave appeal
"Its always nice to come home to this house, as it has such a pretty front, combined with a great view overlooking the lough. The sitting room, with the wood stove is a great place to get snug on cold nights, whilst the kitchen is a lovely room to walk into, as it has such a feeling of space and light. Its a great room for entertaining, as the view is always something to talk about with guests, and when it gets dark it reveals another lovely view of twinkling lights."
- Panelled door leading to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Solid oak wooden floor, feature wood burning stove on a slate hearth, built in open shelving and cabinet. Staircase leading to the first floor with painted spindles and handrail.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, Porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan.
- FORMER KITCHEN NOW UTILITY ROOM
- 4.55m x 3.1m (14' 11" x 10' 2")
Low level units, laminate worktops, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, Chinese slate floor, panelled ceiling, access to rear hall, Chinese slate floor. Panelled rear door.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 4.52m x 4.11m (14' 10" x 13' 6")
Extensive range of low level cream shaker style units with granite worktops, inset one and a half sink unit with mixer tap, Belling six ring range plus double oven, black stainless steel extractor above, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge, freezer,Porcelain tiled floor, glass splash back, glazed French doors leading to:
- STUNNING WOODEN DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
Porcelain tiled floor, heat and power, French doors to patio and garden. Superb views of Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- Light by two velux style windows. Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.75m x 4.17m (15' 7" x 13' 8")
Views towards Belfast City and the Lough. Feature beams, two velux style windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wall mounted mirror and shelving, light, low flush wc, reclaimed pine flooring, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.9m x 3.33m (16' 1" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.03m x 4.5m (16' 6" x 14' 9")
Two velux style windows.
- 3.3m x 3.28m (10' 10" x 10' 9")
White suite comprising panelled bath with tiled panelling, glass shower screen, chrome mixer taps and telephone shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin ,chrome towel radiator, Porcelain tiled floor.
- Raised patio area offering sea views enclosed by mature borders. Steps leading to sunken garden.
- Tarmac parking area for two cars.Plus additional parking to the side for a further two cars.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Twin double timber doors. Oil fired central heating boiler and pressurised tank. Light and power.
Travelling through Holywood High Street to Bangor Road turn right onto Croft Road. Continue onto Brown's Brae, turn left onto Ballymenoch Road, keep right to continue on Creighton's Green Road. Number 11 will be on your right hand side.