Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, two plus reception rooms
Lovely, bright interior over looking private mature garden
Modern kitchen with extensive cupboards, equipment and breakfast bar/coffee point
Two ground floor bedrooms both with ensuite plus cloakroom with wc and first floor wc
Detached double garage and parking for two or three cars
Oil fired central heating
Excellent combination of rural surroundings with convenience to Newtownards, Belfast, Bangor, Holywood and Dundonald
Large private rear garden with sunny aspect and views to Mourne Mountains
Charming and practical interior
Real 'at home' appeal
"We purchased "Sloe Cottage" as we loved the peaceful setting and outlook. At first glance our little cottage can be deceiving, as it is like a tardis inside. During our time here we have enjoyed lazy summer BBQ evenings in the sunny south facing back garden with views over the countryside. We also love it here as it's no more than 10 minutes to Holywood, Newtownards, Dundonald, Helen's Bay & Bangor yet gives you the feeling of being in a country setting".
- Front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 'Rustic oak' finish flooring.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan. Separate space for washing machine, plumbed. Separate storage under stairs.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.4m (12' 7" x 11' 2")
Built-in wardrobes. Views over rear garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.68m (8' 0" x 5' 6")
Low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, painted tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
- SUNROOM/READING AREA
- 2.34m x 1.78m (7' 8" x 5' 10")
Glazed on three sides with views into rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.99m x 3.66m (19' 8" x 12' 0")
'Rustic oak' finish flooring. Fireplace, painted tongue and grove panelled ceiling, recessed lighting, large double glazed window looking into rear garden.
- BRIGHT, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING AREA
- SITTING AREA
- 5.03m x 2.72m (16' 6" x 8' 11")
'Rustic oak' finish flooring, multi fuel cast iron stove open to:
- DINING AREA
- 5.03m x 3.18m (16' 6" x 10' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, double glazed Velux window, tall, shelved cupboards. Open to:
- LARGE KITCHEN
- 5.03m x 3.25m (16' 6" x 10' 8")
Franke 11/2 tub stainless steel sink unit, instant boiling water tap, extensive range of shaker style cream high and low level cupboards, granite effect laminate worktops, double oven, centre island with six ring gas hob, stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor fan, tiled floor, 'butchers block' breakfast bar, recessed lighting, 'American' fridge freezer, dishwasher, two sets of large uPVC double glazed doors to patio and garden with lovely views.
- Rear hall to:
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.72m x 3.53m (15' 6" x 11' 7")
Recessed lighting. Lovely views into rear garden. Large walk-in built-in wardrobe 7'10" x 5'7"
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.84m (11' 7" x 9' 4")
Tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, floating rectangular wash hand basin, large shower cubicle with telephone hand shower and drencher fitting, heated towel radiator, recessed lighting, extractor fan, tile effect flooring.
- Bright landing or possible office space. Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.18m (12' 3" x 7' 2")
Built-in wardrobe. Dormer window with lovely views over garden, trees and countryside to Mournes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.72m (9' 10" x 8' 11")
Built-in wardrobe. Lovely views over garden, trees and countryside to Mournes.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 5.33m x 5.26m (17' 6" x 17' 3")
Electric up and over door. Storage above. Light and power.
- Tarmac parking for several cars.
- Extensive gardens in lawns, flowerbeds, mature trees and hedges.
- TIMBER GARDEN SHED
- Light and power.
- LOG STORE
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Bottled gas outside for cooker/hob.
- uPVC oil tank.
Travelling towards Newtownards from Whinney Hill crossroads, Sloe Cottage is on right hand side before McKees Farm Shop.