Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, four reception rooms plus oak fitted home office
Beautiful renovation and extension of original stone cottage
Painted Bespoke dining kitchen with Aga range
Stunning ensuite bathroom with 'Jacuzzi' bath and separate shower cubicle
Main shower room and further ensuite shower room
Oak skirtings, doors and architraves
Totally private and secure mature site
Lovely sheltered gardens and patios of Indian sandstone
Large double carport with loft storage
Oil fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Very convenient location including Donaghadee, Newtownards and Bangor all nearby
Fast access to dual carriageway and Belfast City Centre
"We had a bond with Rock House from the first time we walked through the door.
Family adore it and friends say they feel immediately welcome and relaxed here. It's a home for all seasons; private beautiful gardens for summer and the perfect Christmas House in Winter. Space to host large parties and cozy corners too. Minutes from all amenities with countryside views. A house with many happy memories for all who have spent time here".
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Oak leaded glass door to:
- Feature reclaimed brick fireplace, Danskan multi fuel stove. Exposed trussed vaulted ceiling. Oak flooring. Double uPVC double glazed doors to private, sheltered patio with water feature. Archway to:
- DINING KITCHEN
- 6.2m x 3.91m (20' 4" x 12' 10")
Extensive range of Bespoke, painted, cream, high and low level cupboards, polished granite worktops, double tub enamel sink with mixer taps, cream oil fired Aga range. Exposed brick wall. Terracotta tiled flor. Recessed lighting. Dishwasher, space for breakfast table and chairs. Leaded glass door to rear hall. uPVC double glazed door to outside laundry room, patio and BBQ area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 4.22m (22' 0" x 13' 10")
Oak flooring. Danskan multi fuel stove. Recessed lighting. Recessed and lit log store. Exposed slate wall. Oak leaded glass door to second porch. Quarry tiled floor and '?' door to garden. Oak staircase with glazed panels to first floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.56m (13' 10" x 11' 8")
Exposed beam ceiling. Recessed lighting. Door and step down to:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.13m x 4.22m (16' 10" x 13' 10")
Oak herringbone wood block floor. Exposed beam ceiling. Danskan multi fuel stove on raised tiled plinth.
- FITTED HOME OFFICE OR STUDY
- 4.22m x 2.21m (13' 10" x 7' 3")
Extensive range of oak built in cupboards, bookcase shelving, drawers and desk. Roofspace storage above.
- Feature oak staircase including glazed panels to:
- Oak flooring. Recessed lighting. Door to:
- MASTER SUITE
- 4.22m x 4.14m (13' 10" x 13' 7")
Feature contemporary hole in wall gas fire. 'Walnut' flooring, vaulted ceiling.
- ENSUITE DRESSING AREA
- Built in wardrobes. Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 4.01m x 1.55m (13' 2" x 5' 1")
Feature panelled 'Jacuzzi' bath in mirrored recess, recessed lighting, vanity unit 'egg' Villeroy & Boch wash hand basin, matching low flush wc, tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle with drench and telephone hand showers, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.35m (12' 8" x 11' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.82m x 2.69m (9' 3" x 8' 10")
Contemporary white suite by Duravit; floating vanity unit rectangular wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls with one feature wall tiled in Scrabo stone, metallic ceramic tiled floor. Large walk in shower, telephone hand shower, drench and telephone hand showers, and drying off area. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan. Feature stainless steel heated towel rail. Hotpress, hot water cylinder, immersion.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 2.51m (13' 10" x 8' 3")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.09m x 3.35m (13' 5" x 11' 0")
'Oak' flooring. Feature bunk bed with integrated storage. Recessed lighting. Access to roofspace storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner low flush wc, floating vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, drench and telephone hand showers. Black 'sparkle' tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Beautiful, private mature gardens behind large stone walls in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, fruit trees and fencing. Indian slate patios, vertical water feature and covered BBQ area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.54m x 2.21m (8' 4" x 7' 3")
uPVC double glazed door. Large 'Belfast' sink, tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Open to BOILER ROOM
- 2.51m x 2.21m (8' 3" x 7' 3")
Worcester oil fired central heating boiler. Built in cupboards.
- TIMBER DOUBLE CARPORT
- 6.68m x 5.23m (21' 11" x 17' 2")
Loft storage above. Light and power. Covered log store.
- Gardeners wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway, parking and turning space. Double wrought iron gates with remote control.
- Totally private, sheltered patios and BBQ area in Indian sandstone, vertical water feature, raised planted beds with mature shrubs.
- Retractable awning.
- Water tap.
From Six Road Ends take first left onto Cotton Road and first left again. House is 100 yards on left hand side next to Ballygrainey Presbyterian Church.