Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, three reception rooms
Handsome, double fronted, Edwardian semi detached family home
Ideal location opposite Sullivan Upper Prep School
Walking distance of town centre
Nicely proportioned rooms with high ceilings and cornices
Summer house/gym or home office to rear
Much admired tree lined avenue
Easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre
Lovely mature gardens, enclosed to rear
Gas fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Parking for several cars to rear with access off Ardlee Avenue
Situated in the heart of this exclusive, wide, leafy avenue and opposite Sullivan Prep School, this elegant, Edwardian semi-detached home is the perfect family home.
Within walking distance of a range of excellent schools and the town centre, convenience is a really appealing factor.
The accommodation offers 4 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms, large cloakroom (which could be an ideal shower room), attractive kitchen which opens into the family room and in turn opens into the lovely rear garden.
The house has many original features including high ceilings, deep moulded skirtings, some stained glass windows and the general atmosphere of a happy family home.
- Painted solid panel front door with glass fan light over.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terrazzo floor. Feature stained glass windows (not double glazed) stained leaded glass inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, hardwood parquet flooring.
- 2.67m x 1.91m (8' 9" x 6' 3")
Vanity unit wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, cloakroom with potential for shower cubicle.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 4.11m (17' 9" x 13' 6")
Marble fireplace with marble inset and hearth, carved hardwood surround. Double glass doors to hall, cornice ceiling and decorative ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.19m (16' 9" x 13' 9")
Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, pine surround. Open shelving with cupboards below. Exposed timber floor with contrasting hardwood border. Built in bench seating in square bay window, cornice ceiling, glass door to hall.
- LIVING OR CASUAL DINING ROOM
- 6.32m x 3.66m (20' 9" x 12' 0")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, oak surround, oak laminate flooring, double uPVC double glazed doors to patio and garden. Open to:
- 3.73m x 2.97m (12' 3" x 9' 9")
Extensive range of beech finish high and low level units with laminate worktops, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled walls, Neff stainless steel under oven, four ring gas hob, cooker canopy/extractor fan, Siemens dishwasher, integrated fridge with ice box, recessed lighting, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to side, glass door from hall.
- Staircase with hardwood spindles and handrail to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.41m x 4.11m (17' 9" x 13' 6")
(Front) Into bay window. Double built in wardrobes, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 4.19m (16' 3" x 13' 9")
(Front) Double built in wardrobes. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4) STUDY OR SECOND BATHROOM
- 2.97m x 2.97m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.51m x 2.67m (11' 6" x 8' 9")
- Panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low flush wc, half tiled walls, louvre doors to gas fired central heating boiler.
- Parking for three or four cars with access from Ardlee Avenue. Double entrance gates. Automatic lighting.
- SUMMER HOUSE/GYM/UTILITY SPACE
- 3.73m x 2.59m (12' 3" x 8' 6")
Vaulted tongue and groove panelled ceiling. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Arched glass doors to garden.
- Painted garden shed.
- Mature gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, hedges, trees and fencing. Sunny flagged patio and barbecue area to rear. Raised seating area with pergola.
- Water tap.
Coming up My Lady's Mile number 30 is on the left hand side just before junction of Ardlee Avenue opposite Upper Sullivan Prep School.