Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Detached renovated bungalow set on an elevated site
Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
Drawing room with open fireplace
Extensive range of integrated appliances within the kitchen
Casual living space with dining area opening to the kitchen and glazed wall boosting views into the rear garden
Four bedrooms, three with luxury ensuite facilities
PVC double glazed windows throughout with black external framing and white internal framing
Contemporary flooring within the drawing room, hallway, kitchen, bathrooms and ensuites
New pressured oil fired central heating
Detached matching garage
Beautiful mature grounds extending to c 1 acres
Re wired and Re plumbed
Planning permission has been granted for a detached five car collectors garage (planning ref W/2014/0469/F) with additional space over ideal for a business/granny flat/entertainment room subject to the relevant permissions
Sweeping tarmac driveway with gravelled parking for up to four cars
The property benefits from its own traffic light signal to access the Bangor Road
Close proximity to the Ulster way and the shores of Belfast Lough
Direct access to main routes linking Belfast, Holywood and Bangor
An array of renowned schools close to hand
"Chestnut Cottage" dates back to the 1940's but has been recently modernised to a high standard throughout. It has a private elevated site, with beautiful views of its own woods.
The location is a truly private and secluded behind tall wrought iron entrance gates with its own traffic lights onto the Bangor Road.
The accommodation is well laid out and offers great flexibility to suit individual needs. Either four bedrooms or three with two or three reception rooms can be utilised.
With easy access to Holywood, Belfast and Royal Belfast Golf Club just across the road, this is a great opportunity.
- PVC double glazed door with side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious entrance hall, semi solid wooden floor. Recessed low voltage lighting. Cornice ceiling. Cloakroom with shelving.
- Contemporary square wash hand basin with mixer tap and high gloss cabinet below. Tiled splash back. Low flush wc, feature wall mounted mirror with integrated lights, ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator. Sliding wardrobes with mirrored doors. Recessed energy lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 4.52m (17' 9" x 14' 10")
Fireplace with stone surround and cast iron horse shoe inset with granite hearth. Cornice ceiling. Semi solid wooden floor. Recessed energy lighting.
- LUXURY KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AND SITTING AREA:
- 7.98m x 4.17m (26' 2" x 13' 8")
Extensive range of high and low level high gloss walnut and cream units. Granite worktops with splash back. Smeg double eye level oven finished in stainless steel, integrated microwave oven and coffee machine, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel and glass extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, one and a half inset sink unit with washer tap. Central island with integrated drawers and breakfast bar area, granite worktop, feature pelmet and kick board mood lighting. Ceramic tiled floor, extensive use of glass with two double sliding doors to garden and patio area. Cornice ceiling. Recessed energy lighting. Chrome vertical radiator.'Dan Skan' multi-fuel stove
- STUDY AREA:
- 3.4m x 2.54m (11' 2" x 8' 4")
Built in shelving. Ceramic tiled floor. Cornice ceiling. Recessed energy lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.88m x 1.78m (6' 2" x 5' 10")
High and low level high gloss cabinets. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.89m x 4.09m (19' 4" x 13' 5")
Cornice ceiling. Recessed energy lighting.
- LUXURY ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.77m (10' 3" x 9' 1")
Moulded free standing bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with over drencher and telephone shower, contemporary wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap and splash back with cabinet below. Low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Wall mounted mirror with integral lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.13m x 4.06m (16' 10" x 13' 4")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, over drencher and telephone shower, inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, high gloss cabinet below. Low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric Triton shower, low flush wc, inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back with high gloss cabinet below. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed energy lighting. Extractor fan. Chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 3.12m (13' 9" x 10' 3")
Low voltage lighting. Recessed energy lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.06m x 2.9m (13' 4" x 9' 6")
- Accessed via large cast iron gates onto a tarmac drive which accesses gravelled parking for up to four cars, extensive grounds laid in mature trees, hedging and shrubs.
- Tegular paved paths and patio area. Gardens laid in lawns. Backing onto the open fields of Cultra House.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- Housing oil fired central heating boiler with Warm Flow pressurised tank.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- Outside lighting. Outside tap.
Travelling along the Bangor Road carriageway towards Bangor pass the Culloden Hotel & Spa Complex on your left. Continue until you arrive at the Station Road traffic lights and No 165 is on your right through large wrought iron gates.