Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Fully renovated period apartment to an exceptional standard throughout
Beautifully raised living room with large bay window offering views to the Irish Sea and the Copeland Island
Own door entrance
Open plan kitchen finished in a modern high gloss incorporating integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, oven, micro ovan and hob
Two double bedrooms, master with luxury ensuite shower room
Luxury bathroom with feature freestanding bath and double shower unit
Highly insulated both within the walls and to the ceiling
New roof, Rewired and plumbed
Underfloor gas fuel central heating
Beam Central vacuum system
Parking for up to two cars with an option of being able to construct outside decking area depending on needs
Minutes from Helens Bay Beach, train station and Golf Club
Ideal lock and leave property
A stunning ground floor apartment which has been fully refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout.
Internally the layout is open plan and offers bright and spacious living accommodation with beautiful views to the Irish sea and on a good day the Copeland Islands.
There are two double bedrooms one with luxury ensuite and a main bathroom all adding to the overall appeal.
Viewing is a must to fully appreciate the quality and space.
- Stairs with iron railing leading to:
- Private panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door to:
- LIVING ROOM OPENING TO KITCHEN:
- 7.39m x 5.44m (24' 3" x 17' 10")
Raised living area with ceramic tiled floor. Large picture windows with views to the Irish Sea and to the Copelands. Low voltage lighting.
- Extensive range of high and low level coffee coloured high gloss units with composite stone worktops, one and a half inset sink unit with drainer and swan neck mixer tap, four ring ceramic hob, eyelevel micro oven and oven, integrated fridge and freezer. Space for dishwasher, and washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Concealed plug unit. Low voltage lighting. Double glazed doors to storage cupboard. Two further storage cupboards one with Beam central vac system and one with Baxi Combi gas boiler.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Light well.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.51m (16' 6" x 11' 6")
Large picture window. Low voltage lighting.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.44m x 2.08m (8' 0" x 6' 10")
Luxury suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall mounted low flush wc, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps and two high gloss cabinets below. Chrome towel rail. Part tiled walls. Detailed ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Light well.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.03m x 2.84m (16' 6" x 9' 4")
Plus built-in wardrobe. Low voltage lighting. Large picture window.
- STUDY / BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.41m (9' 4" x 7' 11")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.59m (11' 3" x 8' 6")
Luxury suite comprising free standing bath with water fall taps and telephone shower, double walk-in shower with tiled walls, thermostatically controlled shower unit with over drencher and telephone shower, chrome towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting, light well.
- Ample parking for two cars with an opportunity of creating a raised decking area.
Travelling along Craigdarragh Road from the Bangor carriageway continue for approximately 1 mile, under the bridge and Craigdarragh Road becomes Fort Road, turn right into Kathleen Avenue and the entrance to Bennett House is on your left. Once on the drive No 5 will be the second property on your right.