Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Open plan living/kitchen
Shore front apartment with superb uninterrupted Lough views
Part of a distinctive local landmark building
Communal maintained gardens overlooking beach and the Lough
Gas fired central heating
Double glazed sliding sash windows
Exclusive, true Cultra address
Ideal for professional person or couple
Also suit as 'lock and leave' home for those spending time abroad
Direct access from gardens to coastal path and pleasant stroll to Holywood town centre
Clanbrassil Terrace is a well known local landmark which stands proudly on the shores of Belfast Lough and enjoys superb views over the water to the opposite shoreline and hills beyond.
This top floor apartment provides comfortable, practical accommodation which takes full advantage of its shore front position.
Ideal for a single person or professional couple the space is easily managed and may also appeal to those spending extended time abroad in a second home.
Located in one of Northern Ireland's most exclusive addresses the beach, coastal path, Holywood town centre and City Airport are all close by.
- Communal hallway and staircase to second floor.
- Solid front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak laminate wood flooring. Access to roofspace storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.2m (13' 4" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring. Cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, inset gas fire. Superb views of Belfast Lough - day and night. Open to:
- 3.25m x 2.74m (10' 8" x 9' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level cupboards, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Siemens stainless steel oven and four ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, recessed lighting, part wood panelled and tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 4.04m (14' 9" x 13' 3")
Recessed lighting. Excellent views of Belfast Lough - day and night.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.59m (9' 8" x 8' 6")
Excellent views of Belfast Lough - day and night. Possible office for those working from home.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqua Therm' controlled shower, low flush wc, contemporary vanity unit wash hand basin, vertical radiator, extractor fan, Worcester gas fired central heating boiler.
- Maintained gardens in lawns, shrubs, fencing and bordered with direct access to beach and coastal path. Superb Lough views.
- The four apartments contribute to a communal management agreement to maintain those aspects that are mutually beneficial, these include insurance for the building, maintaining the gardens and car park. The current contribution is £70 per month per apartment.
Clanbrassil Road is an extension of Farmhill Road (off Bangor Road) and runs parallel with the seashore overlooking Belfast Lough.