Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Stunning penthouse apartment extending to c.982 sq ft
Superb finish throughout
Bright living room with double door access to kitchen
Modern kitchen with integrated appliances, casual dining area and access to terrace
Separate utility room
Two double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
Luxury bathroom with walk-in shower cubicle
Under floor gas central heating
Large south facing private terrace
Private secure car parking space
Lift access to each level
Only minutes from Bangor town centre and all amenities
An ideal lock and leave
Fully manged scheme with a annual fee of £1,080
A stunning example of a luxury penthouse apartment which boasts superb internal spaces and externally with a south facing balcony.
Designed and built by the renowned MMM Group the attention to detail throughout will undoubtedly impress the most discerning buyer.
Only minutes from the town the apartment also benefits from lift access and a private parking space.
An ideal downsize but without the compromise.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid door. Lift access to:
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi solid oak wooden floor. Intercom phone to communal door. Low voltage lighting. Access to roof space.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level built-in units, plumbed for washing machine, laminate worktops, gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, open hanging space.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.71m (15' 5" x 12' 2")
Semi solid oak flooring. Large picture window, south facing, double glazed doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.36m x 4.52m (17' 7" x 14' 10")
Extensive range of high and low level high gloss units, glazed display cabinets, granite worktops and splash back, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Baumatic under oven and eye level microwave, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor above, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, ample space for dining, low voltage lighting. French doors to south facing roof terrace (23'1" x 10'8").
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.2m (15' 3" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring. Built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps and cabinet below, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.97m (11' 10" x 9' 9")
Plus built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, laminated flooring.
- 3.51m x 1.98m (11' 6" x 6' 6")
Large walk-in shower cubical with thermostatically controlled shower units, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps, and cabinet below, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail. Hotpress area.
- Private, secure and covered parking space No 16.
- PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
- 7.04m x 3.25m (23' 1" x 10' 8")
Travelling from Castle Park Road past Bangor Castle at the traffic lights turn left into Castle Street and the complex is on your left opposite Bangor Hospital.