Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautiful, extended detached family home located within the much admired and sought after coastal village of Helen's Bay
Deceptively spacious and extending to c.3,700 sq ft
Bright living accommodation comprisng of drawing room and dining room
Solid walnut kitchen with extensive range of built-in appliances, granite worktops and feature central island opening to extensive living and casual dining areas
Matching utility room
Five well proportioned bedrooms situated over two floors, main with luxury ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
Guest bedroom and bedroom five each with luxury ensuite shower rooms
Luxury main bathroom with free standing bath and large shower enclosure
Bedroom five could also be utilised as a home office depending on needs
Pressurised oil fired central heating system with piped gas fire
PVC double glazed windows, PVC facia
Solid oak panelled doors throughout
Private and level gardens which are fully enclosed with large Tegular paved parking areas plus additional entrance and parking to the side, ideal for a trailer or boat
Only a minutes walk to the Ulster Way linking to Crawfordsburn Country Park and Helen's Bay beach
Ideally located for ease of access by road or rail to the George Best City Airport and Belfast City
"This has been a wonderful family home with fabulous inside space to be with the family and friends and entertain.
The close location to the beach, country park, golf and tennis clubs has meant there has been something for every member of the family to enjoy outdoors"
- Open covered entrance porch with steps leading to:
- Double glazed door with side and top lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wooden floor, solid wood staircase to first floor, under stair storage.
- uPVC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 3.66m (18' 4" x 12' 0")
Sandstone fireplace with granite inset and hearth, open fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.01m (16' 9" x 13' 2")
Stone fireplace and hearth with gas inset, solid oak wood floor, feature bay window with stained glass top lights.
- LUXURY KITCHEN OPENING INTO LIVING AND CASUAL DINING
- 11.58m x 8.1m (38' 0" x 26' 7")
38' 0" x 26' 7" (11.58m x 8.1m) x 26'5" x 15'0"
Extensive range of built-in high and low level solid walnut shaker units and display, granite worktops with matching splashback, Neff five ring stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel splashback, glass and stainless steel extractor above, two Neff under ovens, Neff coffee machine, Neff microwave, space for American fridge freezer, under unit lighting, integrated dishwasher, central island with matching granite worktop and inset perpetration sink with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.33m x 2.62m (10' 11" x 8' 7")
Extensive range of high and low level style units, laminate worktops, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for tumble dryer and washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, service door to rear. Access to boiler house housing oil fired central heating boiler.
- LARGE LANDING
- Access to second floor. Hotpress with pressurised hot water tank and shelving plus additional storage. French doors to balcony. Ample space for a study.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.55m x 3.96m (14' 11" x 13' 0")
Built-in plantation shutters.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 1.8m (13' 1" x 5' 11")
Extensive range of open hanging space with drawers and open shelving incorporating a feature mirror.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.62m (10' 5" x 8' 7")
Luxury suite comprising double shower cubicle with over drencher and telephone shower, panelled bath with mixer taps, wall mounted half pedestal with mixer taps, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 4.01m (13' 4" x 13' 2")
Stain glass top lights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.78m x 3.66m (15' 8" x 12' 0")
Plus built-in wardrobe.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
Plus built-in wardrobe. Plantation shutters. Glimpses of the sea.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury suite comprising double shower cubicle with over drencher and telephone shower, panelled bath with mixer taps, wall mounted half pedestal with mixer taps, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator.
- 3.78m x 3.25m (12' 5" x 10' 8")
Luxury bathroom suite comprising roll top bath with mixer taps and telephone shower, low flush wc, half pedestal sink with mixer taps, fully enclosed wet shower area with over drencher and telephone shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.02m x 5.36m (19' 9" x 17' 7")
Four double glazed Velux windows. Sea glimpses.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Timber gates leading to Tegular paved driveway with parking for three cars, Tegular paved pathway surrounding house.
- Concealed PVC oil tank. Double gates accessing second driveway. Outside tap. Raised patio area.
Travelling down Craigdarragh Road in Helen's Bay which extends onto Fort Road, past the two entrances to Sheridan Drive on the left hand side, Grey Point is just after on the left hand side, NO 9 will be on your right.