Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Extended three bedrooms, two reception rooms
Excellent order throughout
Quiet end of cul de sac location
Very convenient to shops, Primary School and Bangor Grammar
Large integral garage or home workshop with roller door
Extended kitchen with excellent range of cupboards and space for dining table and chairs
Enclosed easily managed garden to rear
Oil fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Floored roofspace as possible home office or playroom
Attractive, contemporary bathroom with modern, white suite
Possible Northern Ireland Co-ownership purchase (subject to approvals)
Located in a quiet cul de sac off Balloo Road this smart, extended semi-detached home is a real find.
On the ground floor, there are two good reception rooms and a large extended kitchen big enough for a sizeable dining table and chairs. There is access from the kitchen to the cloakroom with wc and large integral garage meaning groceries can be brought in without getting wet.
Upstairs there are three good, bright bedrooms and a modern contemporary bathroom. The roofspace would make a good home office or hobbies room with access by aluminium ladder.
Set off easily managed gardens which are enclosed to the rear, this really is a great house with much to offer.
- Covered open porch.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Half timber panelled.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.51m (16' 3" x 11' 6")
Feature fireplace tiled inset and hearth, timber surround.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
Double uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR BREAKFAST TABLE AND CHAIRS
- 5.56m x 3.35m (18' 3" x 11' 0")
x 10'0" x 5'10" and larder cupboard. Extensive range of pine finish high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, tiled walls, recessed lighting, vinyl flooring, plumbed for washing machine, space for breakfast table and chairs.
- Larder cupboard. Door to integral garage.
- Staircase with half panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.51m (16' 3" x 11' 6")
Access to floored storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.59m (10' 9" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.59m (10' 3" x 8' 6")
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Redring instant heat shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, silver and grey vinyl flooring, grey painted tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan, tiled effect panelled walls. Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder Willis water heater.
- Slingsby ladder to:
- Floored, insulated, light. Good standing height and potential as home office or study. Roofspace storage above garage also.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.64m x 4.95m (18' 6" x 16' 3")
Roller door, light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler. Cloakroom, low flush wc with concealed cistern, vanity unit wash hand basin, half timber pine walls, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway and granite chip parking space.
- Neat easily managed gardens in shrubs to front and low maintenance to rear with raised flowerbeds. Also enclosed (for dog or small children). Side gate. uPVC oil tank.
Balloo Road. Right Willowbrook Park, which becomes Balmoral Road. Next left.