Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
One reception room
Charming townhouse with attractive rear garden
Walk into town location
Close to shops, restaurants and walking distance to train station
Many original features
Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up
Ideal first purchase or for those of more senior years
Very pretty home
Off street parking space to front
Lovely sunny, enclosed rear garden
"Located in the heart of Holywood just a short stroll form the High Street, this attractive townhouse enjoys the convenience of living in the town with shops, restaurants and coffee shops right on the doorstep.
There are three bedrooms, living / dining room, bright kitchen and bathroom with bath and shower.
Set off by enclosed, mature gardens to the rear (which also have a sunny aspect) and with a parking space to the front, this is a most appealing home.
Well worth seeing".
- Painted solid front door, hardwood inner door with stained leaded glass panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 6.93m x 3.05m (22' 9" x 10' 0")
Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, Oak surround. Back boiler linked to oil fired central heating, storm shutters. Built-in bookcase shelving.
- KITCHEN AND BREAKFAST AREA
- 5.03m x 2.44m (16' 6" x 8' 0")
Twin tub composite sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of Limed Oak high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, recessed lighting, ceramic and quarry tiled floor, under oven, 4-ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC door to covered yard.
- Staircase with painted spindles and handrail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 3.35m (15' 3" x 11' 0")
Decorative painted fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.44m (11' 0" x 8' 0")
- Roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle Mira instant heat shower, mosaic tiled effect flooring, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- Staircase with painted spindles and handrail to second floor. Double glazed velux window lighting hall, landing and stairs.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.35m (14' 3" x 11' 0")
Double glazed velux window. Storage into eaves.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED POLYCARBONATE REAR YARD
- Water tap. Pvc oil tank.
- To front lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs and hedges. Enclosed rear garden in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, fencing and hedges. Patio and BBQ area. Bin access. Pergola and trellis.
Travelling into Holywood town centre take a right at the Northern Bank and first right again onto Church View.