Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious detached bungalow
Flexible accommodation depending on needs
Four bedrooms and two reception rooms or three bedrooms and three reception rooms
Spacious kitchen with casual dining area plus pantry
PVC facia and soffits
Oil fired central heating
Attached single garage
Timber double glazed windows
Paved driveway with parking for two plus cars
Mature gardens surround the house with extensive lawns to the rear with glimpses of Belfast Lough
The property has been priced for updating
An ideal family home or for those wishing to downsize but retain privacy
Holywood town centre is only 5 minutes away
"A deceptively spacious detached bungalow set within a quiet cul de sac and on a mature private site.
Internally the property benefits from flexible accommodation depending on needs.
Priced to allow for some updating. The house has endless potential"
- Double glazed timber door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Access to roofspace. Cloaks cupboard. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.56m (16' 3" x 11' 8")
Fireplace with tiled inset and heather brown tiled hearth, floor to ceiling windows, recessed lighting and wall lighting, cornice ceiling.
- DINNING ROOM / BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 2.87m (11' 8" x 9' 5")
Cornice ceiling, glazed door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 4.72m x 2.95m (15' 6" x 9' 8")
Extensive range of high and low level shaker style cupboards, wood effect worktops, four ring ceramic hob with extractor above, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge and microwave, eye level Siemens double oven, matching table, part tiled walls, access to pantry.
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 3.4m x 3.02m (11' 2" x 9' 11")
Service door to rear. Power. View over the garden with sea glimpses.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.48m (11' 8" x 11' 5")
Plus built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.51m (9' 3" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.59m (9' 3" x 8' 6")
- 2.41m x 1.65m (7' 11" x 5' 5")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower with glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.93m x 2.59m (22' 9" x 8' 6")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Extensive rear garden laid in lawns, flowerbeds and mature shrubs ideal for the enthusiastic gardener or a safe environment for children playing. Flagged patio area. To the front, mature gardens and lawns. Flagged driveway with parking for two plus cars.
- PVC oil tank. Outside light. Outside tap.
Travelling out of Holywood town centre on the Bangor Road turn right into Croft Road, once on the road take your third right into Ardmore Road, take your fourth right into Ardmore Avenue then first left No 8 is on your left.