Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Immaculate detached family home constructed only three years ago
Deceptively spacious and bright throughout
Drawing room with pot belly stove, feature bay window and walnut flooring
Contemporary kitchen with extensive range of appliances, quartz worktops, central island opening to casual dining area and sunroom
Four bedrooms, main bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room
Luxury bathroom including separate shower cubicle
PVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
PVC facia and soffits
Gravelled driveway with parking for up to four cars
Fully enclosed rear garden with flagged patio area, lawns
Ideally located to Newtownards town and Ards Shopping Complex
An array of local schools are within close proximity
Holywood is 8 miles away and Belfast is 10 miles away
"Westmount is a brand new development in the heart of Newtownards, small, quient, located off the main Belfast Road and very friendly. Its the first time I've lived somewhere with such friendly and helpful neighbours.
We have lived here for only 2.5 years but have absolutely loved our time in Westmount Crescent and I have absolutely no doubt that the new owners will feel the same.
With a perfect view of Scrabo Tower and the shopping centre within 5 minutes walk, the town centre within 10 minutes walk and a bus stop at the top of the street, the location of the Westmount development is ideal for those who love the convience of the town centre but equally the solitude of Countryside living with The Kiltonga Duck Pond and Craiganlet within easy reach"
- Panelled door with top light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with painted spindles and handrails.
- Low flush wc, trough sink with mixer taps and under unit, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.78m (19' 7" x 12' 5")
Feature pot belly stove with granite hearth, walnut flooring.
- LUXURY KITCHEN OPENING TO DINING AND GARDEN ROOM
- 6.96m x 5.99m (22' 10" x 19' 8")
Narrowing to 9'7" Extensive range of high and low level shaker units, under unit lighting, eyelevel double oven, ceramic hob with stainless steel and glass extractor, marble effect worktops, tiled splashback, integrated dishwasher, one and a half stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting. French doors leading to patio area.
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
Plus built-in cupboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit with telephone shower and over drencher. wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback from floor to ceiling, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.95m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.9m (9' 11" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.57m x 2.9m (8' 5" x 9' 6")
- 2.49m x 1.68m (8' 2" x 5' 6")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps, heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Gravelled driveway to the side with parking for up to four cars.
- Landscaped flowerbeds to the front with a fully enclosed rear garden with a wildflower bank, flagged patio area.
Travelling from Ards shopping centre via Blair Mayne Road South at the junction turn left into Belfast Road, take the second left into Westmount Park this then becomes Westmount Crescent and No 6 is on your left.