Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Spacious and practical mid townhouse
Three or four bedrooms - main bedroom with ensuite
Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
Bright spacious living room
Kitchen open to dining area
Ground floor family room (or bedroom four)
Family bathroom and cloakroom on ground floor
Utility room leading to back garden
Gas fired central heating
Easy access to the M1 motorway
This superb mid townhouse offers attractive and versatile accommodation laid out over three floors.
The living accommodation is bright and spacious with an open plan kitchen/dining area. To the upper floor the three bedrooms are served by a bathroom fitted with a white suite and the main bedroom has its own ensuite shower room. To the lower level there is a versatile family room/bedroom four with a utility room leading to the back garden and access to the garage.
This is a practical family home in a much sought-after development which has consistently proved popular with a wide range of purchasers.
- PVC front door to:
- Understair storage, storage closet with shelving, access to garage, staircase to first floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.43m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.58m x 1.91m (11' 9" x 6' 3")
Range of low level units, laminate worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, PVC door to back garden.
- White suite comprising low flush w/c, wall hung basin sink with mixer tap, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Up and over door, Baxi gas boiler, light, power.
- Staircase to second floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.63m (17' 10" x 11' 11")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and granite hearth, PVC French doors to Juliet balcony, wooden glazed double doors to dining area;
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 2.39m (14' 5" x 7' 10")
- 2.97m x 2.79m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built-in gas hob, built-in under oven, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, recessed lights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.43m (13' 6" x 11' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.69m (11' 11" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 2.64m (11' 11" x 8' 8")
- 1.98m x 1.91m (6' 6" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising low flush w/c pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower head attachment, part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- Front garden in lawn with brick paved path and driveway. Garden to back in lawn with paved patio area.
Travelling along the M1 south bound take the 3rd junction sign posted for Dunmurry/Finaghy (A1). Continue to the end of the slip road taking a righ turn at the traffic lights for Andersonstown/Suffolk (A512) and onto Blacks Road. Staying in the middle lane continue straight ahead through the traffic lights and take the second road on the right into St Annes Road. Entering into the development take a right turn and right again onto St Annes Crescent and No. 6 is the sixth house on the right hand side.