Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautifully maintained semi detached home
Constructed only three years ago
Living room with French doors to enclosed garden
Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and casual dining area
Two double bedrooms each with ensuites, one with separate shower cubical and the other with a shower bath
PVC double glazed windows
White panelled doors throughout
Gas central heating
Tarmac driveway with parking for three cars
Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns
Views to Scrabo Tower
Only five minutes from Newtownards Town
"Living in Blackwood Green combines the best of both worlds- easily connected to Belfast and beyond but also surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside in Northern Ireland.
The house is in a lovely semi rural setting with some nice views of Scrabo Tower and Strangford lough. I have always been impressed by the design of the house and in particular having two ensuite bathrooms which has been really useful for guests. Being so close to Newtownards town is also a great plus"
- PVC double glazed door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, staircase to first floor, under stairs cloak space with concealed gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.08m x 2.08m (16' 8" x 6' 10")
Modern range of high and low level wood effect shaker style units, laminate worktops, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass extractor above, under oven, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, low voltage lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.35m (14' 1" x 11' 0")
Laminate flooring, French doors to garden area. Views of Scrabo Tower.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.34m x 2.87m (14' 3" x 9' 5")
Glimpses of Strangford Lough and views towards Scarbo Tower.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising shower bath with mixer tap and thermostatically controlled shower unit over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome towel rail, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.49m (14' 1" x 8' 2")
Including built in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and over drencher, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, low flush wc, ceramic tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway with parking for up to three cars.
Travelling out of Newtownards on the Crawfordsburn Road turn right into Mountain Road, take the third right into Whiteways, continue to the roundabout and take your third left into Falcon Drive then third right into Blackwood Manor. Continue to the end of the road and No 6 Blackwood Green will be diagonally on your right.