Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
|Address||48 Ballyrobert Road, Crawfordsburn|
The facts you need to know
Unfurnished Detached Family Home
Four Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms
Bespoke Handmade Crownwood Kitchen
Extensive Use Of Quality Ceramics
Separate Utility Room
Cloakroom, Bathroom And Two En Suite Shower Rooms
Oak Effect uPVC Double Glazing
Integral Garage With Remote Control Electric Door
Phoenix Natural Gas Pressurised Central Heating
Gated Community Of Only Four Luxury Homes
Lovely Sunny Mature Garden On Corner Site
Beautiful Views Over Fields To Rear
Nearby Ulster Way Provides Delightful Traffic Free Walk To Helens Bay Beach And Country Park
Cosy Under Floor Heating Downstairs - Radiators Upstairs
Close To Historic Village Of Crawfordsburn and Convenient to Helen's Bay, Bangor, Holywood and Belfast
"The house is perfect for a young family as we feel the children are always safe. We can walk along the Ulster Way to Helens Bay beach with the kids, bikes and dog without being near traffic! Bangor and Holywood are also nearby.
The security of the site and the view over fields also appealed to us. A great house to come home to."
- Hardwood Front door, double glazed panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Inset mat. Italian ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting. Storage below staircase which has oak spindles and handrail. Vaulted ceiling, two large velux windows lighting hall, stairs and landing.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin, italian ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.78m x 5.18m (22' 3" x 17' 0")
Feature stone fireplace, inset gas fire, recessed lighting, double oak bevelled glass doors to hall.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 4.11m (13' 9" x 13' 6")
into side bay window. Extensive range of built in bookcase and display shelving. Italian ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting. Open to...
- OPEN PLAN DINING/KITCHEN BY CROWNWOOD:
- 8.76m x 4.11m (28' 9" x 13' 6")
Feature centre island with polished granite worktop, coffee point, butchers block with hardwood detail, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, cupboards below also wine fridge, dishwasher, waste bin, extensive range of painted cream shaker style high and low level cupboards, BOSCH 5-ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor, BOSCH stainless steel microwave, stainless steel double oven, Italian ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel American style fridge and freezer, wine rack, recessed lighting, floor to ceiling window looking over rear garden and fields beyond. Double uPVC double glazed patio doors to patio and rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.95m x 2.51m (16' 3" x 8' 3")
One and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, extensive range of oak effect high and low level cupboards, stainless steel handles, plumbed for washing machine, italian ceramic tiled floor. Door to garage and side door to garden.
- Bright landing with two large double glazed velux windows lighting hall, landing and stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 4.5m (15' 6" x 14' 9")
Recessed lighting. En suite fitted dressing room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush W.C, large rectangular wash hand basin, mixer taps, dressing mirror, italian ceramic tiled floor and half tiled walls, recessed lighting. Large walk in shower fully tiled. Extractor fan. Drying off area, chrome heated towel rail. Dressing mirror.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.18m x 4.88m (17' 0" x 16' 0")
Vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting plus En suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising white low flush W.C, floating wash hand basin, italian ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, extractor fan, recessed lighting, separate hotpress, hot water cylinder.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 3.43m (13' 3" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.19m x 3.43m (13' 9" x 11' 3")
Plus extensive range of built in robes, views over rear garden to fields beyond. Recessed lighting.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Tiled panelled bath with mixer taps, feature wash hand basin with chrome towel rail, low flush W.C, italian ceramic tiled floor, electric chrome towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.64m x 4.8m (18' 6" x 15' 9")
Remote electric door. Light and power. Door to utility room. Phoenix natural gas central heating boiler.
- Gravel driveway, paved paths.
- Delightful mature gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shurbs, trees and hedges backing onto and overlooking fields.
Ballyrobert Road runs from main Belfast to Bangor carriageway and is the main route into Crawfordsburn Village.