Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms (two with built in wardrobes), one reception room
Large fitted kitchen with separate utility room
Contemporary bathroom with corner bath and large shower cubicle
uPVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
Sunny enclosed rear garden and patio area
Off street parking for several cars
Very convenient and popular location
This is a beautifully maintained three bedroom semi detached house which is set off by an enclosed, sunny rear garden. The large kitchen also has a separate utility room.
The location is convenient to shops, buses and Bangor town centre.
As a first purchase or for those downsizing this is an excellent choice.
- Panelled front door.
- LARGE RECEPTION HALL
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Stainless steel circular sink, cupboards below, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- uPVC double glazed door to:
- INNER HALLWAY:
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 6.25m x 3.66m (20' 6" x 12' 0")
- LARGE KITCHEN AND CASUAL DINING AREA
- 6.17m x 2.36m (20' 3" x 7' 9")
Extensive range of laminate high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled walls, PVC flooring, PVC tongue and groove effect ceiling, recessed lighting. uPVC double glazed door to patio and rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Plus extensive range of built in wardrobes. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.74m (10' 6" x 9' 0")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Access to Worchester gas fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.74m (9' 3" x 9' 0")
- StRIKING FAMILY BATHROOM
- 2.82m x 2.36m (9' 3" x 7' 9")
White suite comprising panelled corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, vanity wash hand basin, half tiled walls, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, large shower cubicle with telephone hand shower. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed lighting.
- Shelved linen cupboard.
- Tarmac driveway and parking for several cars.
- Garden to front and enclosed to rear in lawns and hedges. Flagged sun patio barbecue area to rear.
Turn off West Circular Road onto Clandeboye Road heading into Bangor. Turn right into Marquis Avenue and then second right into Alexandra Gardens. Then first right is Tudor Park