Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
|Address||32 Red Square, 3 Piano Lane, Clissold Park, London|
|Price||Offers around £600,000|
The facts you need to know
Smart, secure, second floor, duplex apartment c.913 sq.ft.
Two double bedrooms
Cloakroom and bathroom
Bright, contemporary, open plan living / dining / kitchen
Close to Clissold Park and Leisure Centre
Popular gated mews development with private dedicated parking
Striking architectural design
Double glazed with electric heating
A smart, contemporary second floor duplex apartment, close to leafy Clissold Park and within a short stroll of Church Street and The High Street's eclectic eateries, bars and shops. There are excellent transport links to The City and West End with numerous good bus routes, and trains from stations at Manor House (Piccadilly Line), Canonbury (Overground) and Stoke Newington (Overground).
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stairs and lift up to second floor entry by glazed door from communal decked walkway to :
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING KITCHEN
- 11.02m x 3.91m (36' 2" x 12' 10")
Laminate flooring, two large, double glazed Velux windows, space for casual dining, extensive range of smart, contemporary high and low level cupboards, work surfaces, stainless steel under oven and four ring hob, dishwasher, fridge, cooker canopy with extractor, integrated washing machine, recessed lighting, floor to ceiling double glazed door.
- Low flush wc., wash hand basin. Separate storage cupboard under stairs.
- STAIRCASE WITH TIMBER TREADS TO THIRD FLOOR
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.2m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
Floor to ceiling double glazed sliding doors to permiter balcony. Built in wardrobes.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 3.91m x 2.67m (12' 10" x 8' 9")
Open tread wooden ladder to:
- 3.91m x 2.59m (12' 10" x 8' 6")
Excellent storage. Domed rooflights.
- White suite comprising; panelled bath, wash hand basin, wc with concealed cistern, dressing mirror and electric heated towel rail.
- Communal courtyard or mews with dedicated parking space.
Take Carysfort Road off Albion Road and turn into Piano Lane. Continue around the mini roundabout to Red Square.