Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautifully designed traditional style detached home set on a mature and spacious site
Bright accommodation throughout
Drawing room, family room each with fireplaces
Dining room opening to a sun room with views over the patio and gardens
Modern cream shaker style kitchen with feature Britannia range and opening to a casual dining area
Separate utility room
Four bedrooms, three with an extensive range of built in wardrobes
Master bedroom with views over Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills
Two ensuite shower rooms plus bathroom
Integrated single garage
PVC double glazed and facia and soffits
Solid mahogany panelled doors throughout
Oil fired central heating, under floor heating on the ground floor
Tarmac driveway with parking for up to six cars
Beautiful sunny aspect to the rear laid in lawns, flowerbeds and mature boundaries
Large patio area with matching pathways leading to a summer house
Only a short distance to the sandy bay of Helens Bay beach and the Railway halt leading to Bangor and Belfast
We have been lucky to live in such a beautiful location for the past eighteen years surrounded by quiet and friendly neighbours.
We love the house and the privacy of the large garden but have had to make the difficult decision to downsize and move closer to family.
- Panelled door with side and top lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid wooden floor.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor finished in mahogany handrails, newel posts and spindles.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, fully tiled walls, solid wooden floor, under stair storage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 4.47m (15' 2" x 14' 8")
Marble fireplace with granite inset, electric front, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM OPENING TO SUN ROOM
- 7.95m x 4.47m (26' 1" x 14' 8")
Cornice ceiling, low voltage lights, French doors to patio and garden. Solid wooden floor. Glazed double doors to the entrance hall. Views over the garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.58m (14' 8" x 11' 9")
Wooden surround with stone inset and granite hearth, electric inset, cornice ceiling.
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 4.62m x 4.32m (15' 2" x 14' 2")
Extensive range of high and low level cream shaker style cabinets, displays and wine rack, wood effect worktop, Britannia range in royal blue with six ring gas top and double oven within a brick chimney and extractor above, one and a half Frankie sink unit, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 1.75m (11' 8" x 5' 9")
Low level cabinets, laminate worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Access to roof space. Service door to rear. Access to integrated garage.
- BRIGHT LANDING
- With views towards Belfast Lough.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.34m x 3.71m (24' 1" x 12' 2")
Views of Belfast Lough. Extensive range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 4.47m x 3.73m (14' 8" x 12' 3")
Including extensive range of built in wardrobes and open shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 4.11m (14' 8" x 13' 6")
Including built in wardrobes with cabinets above, open shelving and desk unit. Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.47m x 3.38m (14' 8" x 11' 1")
- 3.53m x 2.34m (11' 7" x 7' 8")
Coloured inset bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, inset sink unit with mixer tap, vanity unit and cabinet below, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Pendant lighting.
- Accessed via a Slingsby ladder. Fully floored with light.
- Spacious and private garden.
- SINGLE INTEGRATED GARAGE
- 6.02m x 3.51m (19' 9" x 11' 6")
Electric roller door. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Outside light. Outside tap.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for six cars. Flagged patio area. Gardens laid in lawns and mature borders.
- SUMMER HOUSE WITH VERANDA
- 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
Travelling along the Craigdarragh Road towards Helens Bay go under the bridge continue past the Country Park entrance, Bridge Road and Sheridan Drive and No 31 will be on your left.