Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four generous bedrooms, two reception rooms
Attractive and distinctive Victorian, three storey semi detached home
Retains many original features including cornicing, ceiling roses, cast iron fireplaces and Victorian tiling
Listed Building Grade B2 with distinctive Arts & Crafts panels
Living room with bay window and slate surround feature fireplace
Separate dining room with cast iron wood burning stove
Fully fitted kitchen
Bright alcove as computer point/study area
Bathroom with white suite
Separate utility area in outhouse
Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
Enclosed private courtyard
East Belfast has seen sustained and increased interest in recent times. This is due to the location of great schools, convenience to Belfast City Centre, easy bus routes, excellent shopping and restaurants.
This distinctive and spacious, three storey, Arts & Crafts style, semi detached villa combines period Victorian features, such as high ceilings with original cornicing, ceiling rose, and fireplaces with a contemporary finish. The accommodation is generous with four good bedrooms and two reception rooms.
Located in a wide, tree- lined avenue, within walking distance of local primary and secondary schools, Ballyhackamore Village and convenient to George Best City Airport, this is an ideal choice for a professional couple, young family or even those working from home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 4.27m (14' 10" x 14' 0")
Measurements into bay window. Picture rail, fireplace with slate surround, tiled inset and hearth, ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 3.15m (10' 7" x 10' 4")
Timber surround fireplace, cast iron wood burning stove with tiled hearth, ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.4m x 2.18m (11' 2" x 7' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, built in glazed display unit with low voltage spotlight, stainless steel double sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, built in double oven, integrated four ring Smeg hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood access door to courtyard.
- Feature stained glass window, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 4.29m (14' 5" x 14' 1")
Measurements into bay window. Exposed and treated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.31m (10' 4" x 7' 7")
Cornice ceiling, archway to alcove and study.
- ALCOVE AND STUDY AREA
- 1.85m x 1.24m (6' 1" x 4' 1")
- White suite: panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, electric instant heat shower fitting, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed lighting, extractor fan. Access to roofspace storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 4.29m (15' 2" x 14' 1")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, low voltage spotlight, mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.34m (10' 6" x 7' 8")
- Enclosed private courtyard laid in paved patio area, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining. Small forecourt.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Built in Ideal gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, gas fired central heating boiler.
Heading from Beersbridge Road, house is on right hand side opposite Sagimor Gardens.