Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Recently modernised mid terrace within an exceptionally popular setting
Bright accommodation comprising of spacious living room opening to dining room
New kitchen with integrated extractor, hob and oven plus additional utility area
Two double bedrooms
Recently installed bathroom with white suite
Gas central heating
PVC double glazing
Ideal property for either a first time buyer or investor with a potential return of c.£475-£500 per month
Only minutes from Cregagh Road Village which incorporates many local amenities
Direct access to Belfast City Centre
- Panelled front door with fan light over. Patterned tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with painted spindles, handrails and newel posts.
- LIVING ROOM OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 7.47m x 2.87m (24' 6" x 9' 5")
Feature hole in wall, ceramic tiled floor.
- Under stair storage.
- 3.99m x 1.42m (13' 1" x 4' 8")
Extensive range of high and low level white high gloss units, laminate worktops, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, under oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- FAMILY AREA
- 1.83m x 1.68m (6' 0" x 5' 6")
High level cabinets with breakfast bar area and plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roof space. Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.07m (13' 2" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.29m (11' 6" x 7' 6")
- 3.45m x 1.45m (11' 4" x 4' 9")
White suite comprising shower bath with curved shower screen, mixer taps, Triton electric shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, extractor fan, low voltage lighting.
- Fully enclosed yard finished with Astro turf. Water tap.
Travelling back into Belfast from the Cregagh Road roundabout, continue down the Cregagh Road which becomes the Woodstock Road, Portallo Street is located on your right.