Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Stunning detached family home set on a corner site
Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
Drawing room with feature fireplace and ceiling, family room, dining room and sunroom overlooking the garden
Luxury recently installed kitchen with contemporary handleless units, stone worktops and an array of integrated appliances
Matching utility room
Five well proportioned bedrooms (bedroom five currently used as a study)
Main and guest bedroom each with luxury ensuite shower rooms
Luxury bathroom with feature free standing bath
PVC double glazed windows
Gas fired central heating
Integrated single garage with electric up and over door
Fully enclosed garden to the rear laid in lawns and large patio area
Ease of access to many renowned primary and secondary schools
Number 25 is a wonderfully bright, spacious, and adaptable family home that has offered a great setting for our boys to grow. The corner location and large patio and gardens have been perfect for entertaining and have provided lots of space for the children to play. Ballycrochan Avenue is quiet and very family friendly, while still being within easy reach of Bangor town centre, Ballyholme beach and perched on the edge of the countryside. We've loved every minute of living here and we know that the next owners will too!
- PVC door with double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Detailed tiled floor, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, glazed oak door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wooden floor. Staircase to first floor with painted spindles and matching handrail.
- Low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.25m (14' 9" x 10' 8")
Solid oak wooden floor. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.18m (12' 10" x 10' 5")
Solid wooden floor. French doors to rear.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 3.91m (19' 9" x 12' 10")
Stone fireplace with granite hearth, gas inset, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, feature dropped ceiling, wooden floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 6.48m x 3.3m (21' 3" x 10' 10")
Stunning contemporary kitchen with handleless high gloss doors, high and low level cabinets, under unit lighting, breakfast bar area, stone worktop with matching splashback, Franke inset sink unit with Quooker hot water tap, Smeg induction five ring hob with modern Elica extractor above, two Smeg eye level ovens, space for American fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, glazed doors to:
- 3.63m x 3.58m (11' 11" x 11' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed french doors leading to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.m x 1.75m (9' 10" x 5' 9")
Range of high and low level cabinets, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.18m x 3.94m (17' 0" x 12' 11")
Electric up and over door. Worcester gas boiler. Insulated hot water tank. Access to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 5.38m x 4.29m (17' 8" x 14' 1")
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Large walk-in shower cubicle with over drencher and telephone shower, low flush wc, wall mounted sink unit with cabinet below, ceramic tiled floor, contemporary panelled walls, low voltage lighting.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 3.94m x 3.71m (12' 11" x 12' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury ensuite with large walk-in shower, thermostatically controlled shower with over drencher and telephone shower, Duravit wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap, low flush wc, heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.18m (12' 10" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 2.9m (11' 10" x 9' 6")
Plus built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY
- 3.4m x 2.87m (11' 2" x 9' 5")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- 3.3m x 1.55m (10' 10" x 5' 1")
Free standing deep fill bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and over drencher, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- To the front is a brick paved driveway with parking for up to three cars plus gardens laid in lawns.
- To the rear is a fully enclosed south facing garden laid in lawns with border flowerbeds, large, flagged patio area.
- Outside light. Outside tap.
Travelling from the High Bangor Road on the Ballycrochan Road continue to the Hawe Road roundabout, take the second exit onto the continuation of Ballycrochan Road then first right into Ballycrochan Avenue, continue on this road and No25 will be on the left.