Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautifully presented family home
Bright and spacious accommodation comprising of drawing room with an open fireplace, dining room and extensive family room and casual dining area
Cream shaker style kitchen plus central island with granite worktop
Solid oak parquet flooring within the drawing room, dining room and entrance hall
Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
PVC double glazed windows
Gas fired central heating
Tarmac driveway with parking for two plus cars
Extensive private rear garden with mature borders and raised patio area
Mature front garden
Attached single garage with electric up and over door
Minutes from the coastal path leading to Bangor and Crawfordsburn
Five minutes from Bangor Town centre which offers an array of facilities
We have lived here for the last 23 years and our family have grown up in this house.
It is a great home for families, close to local schools and transport. Also walking distance to Bangor.
We will be sorry to leave.
- Open covered entrance porch, hardwood double glazed door with side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, staircase to first floor in matching spindles, handrails, under stair storage. Part panelled walls, solid oak parquet flooring.
- CLOAK CUPBOARD
- Worchester gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.45m x 3.63m (21' 2" x 11' 11")
Solid mahogany fireplace with cast iron horse shoe inset slate hearth, solid oak parquet floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling. French doors to patio area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.63m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
Solid oak parquet flooring, electric wall mounted fireplace, solid oak built in book cases with enclosed cabinets below, double glazed French doors to patio area.
- 5.49m x 4.01m (18' 0" x 13' 2")
Extensive range of high and low level cream cupboards in a shaker style with granite effect worktops, central island with granite worktop, cooker space with stainless steel and glass extractor above, one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher. Space for tumble dryer and American fridge freezer, bread baskets, breakfast bar area, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting. French doors to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.65m x 3.4m (25' 1" x 11' 2")
French doors leading to patio area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.63m (14' 10" x 11' 11")
Plus built in wardrobe. Cornice ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 3.63m (13' 1" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 2.87m (13' 4" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.28m x 2.31m (17' 4" x 7' 7")
- 3.58m x 1.88m (11' 9" x 6' 2")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, part panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, painted tongue and groove ceiling, feature radiator.
- 5.64m x 3.56m (18' 6" x 11' 8")
Electric roller door, light and power.
- Extensive lawns to the rear laid in lawns, hedging and shrubs. Tegular paved raised patio area. Tarmac driveway with parking for two plus cars accessed via cast iron gates. Gardens to the front laid in lawns with flowerbeds and mature hedging.
- Outside lighting. Outside tap.
Travelling along the Bryansburn Road towards Bangor, pass the Bryansburn roundabout take your second left into Maxwell Road, take your first turn into Kensington Park, continue for approximately 500 yards and N0 23 will be on your right.