Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautiful duplex apartment set in the heart of Holywood town centre
Recently renovated throughout
New shaker style kitchen with an array of integrated appliances
Spacious living room with casual dining, stunning views over Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills
Two bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobes
New shower room finished to a high standard
PVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
Solid oak doors throughout
An ideal purchase to lock and leave or indeed for a first time buyer
A Habintag managed complex with a management fee of c.£15 per week
Private parking to the rear of the scheme with lift access to all floors
Only a few steps to the High Street which offers a wealth of amenities including access to public transport linking Belfast
'Sullivan Close is a lovely central location to live in Holywood, Apartment 22 has stunning views of Belfast Lough, coupled with a marvellous view of aircraft in their final descent into Belfast City Airport.
The apartment is bright, airy, and so central to all the local amenities in Holywood.
As a professional person it has been a very pleasant residence over many years'.
- Pedestrian access from Holywood High Street into the communal grounds leading to No22. Access is available by lift or an open staircase.
- PVC double glazed door with inset double glazed frosted side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Staircase to upper floor.
- LIVING ROOM OPENING TO KITCHEN
- 7.59m x 4.8m (24' 11" x 15' 9")
Living room - wood effect ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, wall mounted electric fire with heating element and remote control. Beautiful views of Belfast Lough.
- LUXURY RECENTLY FINISHED KITCHEN
- Extensive range of high and low level shaker doors, pelmet lighting and under unit lighting, wood effect worktops, four ring Indesit hob with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor over, Indesit oven and micro oven, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lights.
- Access to roofspace. 'Ideal' gas fired boiler, concealed in store cupboard, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.69m (12' 5" x 8' 10")
Including built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.31m (11' 0" x 7' 7")
Views across to Belfast Lough.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- 2.59m x 1.93m (8' 6" x 6' 4")
Fully enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit with over drencher, matching sink unit with mixer taps and cupboard below, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator, low voltage lights.
- Communal car parking to the rear for one car with access up to ground floor level via lift and open staircase.
Travelling along Holywood High Street from the Maypole pass Sullivan Place and Ennis Court, Sullivan Court is on your right.