Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Spacious detached family home which has been modernised over recent years
Bright living room with wooden flooring and feature multi fuel burning stove
Family room and study
Contemporary kitchen finished to an exceptional standard including quartz worktops and an array of integrated appliances
Four bedrooms, main with ensuite shower room
Modern bathroom with feature free standing bath
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired central heating
Large private south facing rear garden laid in lawns, flowerbeds and mature borders, raised decking area
Brick paved driveway with parking for up to four cars
Detached single garage
Ideally located to Kilmaine, Towerview and Ballymagee Primary Schools, St Columbanus College and Bangor Grammar
Ease of access to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards including the shopping facilities at Bloomfield Shopping Complex
"We have lived here for seven years and as soon as we moved here it felt like home. Such a quiet, friendly area where our neighbours welcomed us straight away.
We have enjoyed having BBQs in the back garden as it is so private and South facing.
The house is convenient to the local primary schhool and other amenities. We have enjoyed many short walks with our children accessed through Linear Park and to other neighbouring areas like Ballyholme.
We hope whoever lives in this house will have as many happy times as we have."
- Open, covered entrance porch with tiled step, double glazed door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate flooring. Cloaks cupboard. Access to first floor with stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.45m x 4.19m (21' 2" x 13' 9")
Feature multi fuel stove with black metal hearth, laminate flooring, large picture window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.12m (14' 5" x 10' 3")
Laminate flooring. Double glazed doors to decking area.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5)
- 2.84m x 2.59m (9' 4" x 8' 6")
- 2.84m x 2.21m (9' 4" x 7' 3")
Luxury suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps and telephone shower, rice bowl sink unit with mixer taps and cabinet below, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls with detailing, low voltage lighting.
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- 3.99m x 3.18m (13' 1" x 10' 5")
Luxury kitchen with high and low level grey high gloss cabinets, quartz worktops and breakfast bar, Neff four ring hob with stainless steel extractor above, Neff oven and combination oven, integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, PVC double glazed door to inner porch, boiler house housing oil fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.97m (10' 10" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.33m x 2.67m (10' 11" x 8' 9")
- Extensive built-in storage cupboards.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.09m x 3.61m (13' 5" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.06m (8' 2" x 6' 9")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with cabinet below, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.33m (11' 8" x 10' 11")
Plus built-in wardrobes and storage under eaves.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.34m x 3.3m (24' 1" x 10' 10")
Up and over door.
- Brick paved driveway with parking for up to four cars.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns and mature hedging. To the rear is a spacious south facing garden laid in lawns, seating areas, raised decking area, surrounded by mature borders.
- Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act we are obliged to advise purchasers that this property is owned by a relative of a member of staff at RODGERS & BROWNE.
Travelling along the High Bangor Road, turn right into Ballycrochan Road take the fourth turning on the right into Pinehill Road and No21 will be on your right.