Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
CASH BUYERS ONLY
Detached bungalow located in a tree lined avenue
The property requires full renovation, the owners will not consider offers other than cash, not subject to sale or survey
Accommadation comprises of living room opening to dining room with direct access to the garden
Large kitchen with casual dining area
Modern shower room
Mostly double glazed
Concrete driveway with parking for two cars
Gardens to the front and south facing to the rear
Potential for further extension subject to the relevant permissions
An ideal opportunity for either a hands on builder or for those who would like to renovate to live in
Minutes from Stormont gate and access into Belfast city centre via car or the Glider
"This quiet, tree-lined park has its own unique character. Set far enough back from the Upper Newtownards Road to dampen any traffic noise, it is within easy waking distance of lots of lovely coffee shops and restaurants, we have the glorious Stormont Park on our doorstep, yet you can hop on the Glider and be in the city centre in 20 minutes. Ideal city living!"
- Open, covered entrance porch. Period door with glazed inset.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Access to roofspace with Slingsby style ladder.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.95m (10' 10" x 9' 8")
Fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, open fire, picture rail, cornice ceiling, hatch to kitchen.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 2.95m (11' 11" x 9' 8")
Two double glazed Velux windows. French doors to rear.
- 5.69m x 3.99m (18' 8" x 13' 1")
Extensive range of high and low level shaker stye cabinets, wood effect worktops, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, under oven, concealed gas boiler, space for fridge freezer, low voltage lighting, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.m x 3.63m (16' 5" x 11' 11")
Feature bay window. Fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset, granite hearth, gas fire, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 3.33m (14' 2" x 10' 11")
Feature window seat, picture rail, cornice ceiling. Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.49m (9' 3" x 8' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubical with Mira electric shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and high gloss cabinet below, low flush wc, laminate flooring, fully panelled walls, chrome heated towel radiator.
- South facing gardens with mature hedging, flowerbeds and lawns. Garden to the front laid in lawns with concrete driveway.
- Outside tap. Outside light.
Travelling on the Upper Newtownards Road towards Stormont, pass Castle Hill Road and just before the main entrance into Stormont Estate, Knockburn Road is on your right. Once in Knockburn No 21 will be on your right.