Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Two bedrooms, two reception rooms
Attractive modern kitchen with open plan dining area
Sun room off kitchen leading to back garden
Large timber workshop with side entrance off laneway
uPVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
Easily maintaned back garden in paving
Very popular and convenient location
"A charming semi detached bungalow which is conveniently located within a short stroll to local shops, amenities and city centre bus routes.
The property has 2 reception rooms, 2 bedrooms, a good sized kitchen with dining area, a shower room and a sun room leading to the rear garden.
This practical and appealing home is an ideal purchase for anyone wishing to downsize."
- PVC glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. PVC glazed door to:
- Access to roofspace.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.18m (14' 1" x 10' 5")
Wall mounted electric fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.15m (14' 0" x 10' 4")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth, and electric fire.
- 4.83m x 3.99m (15' 10" x 13' 1")
Modern kitchen with a range of high and low levell units, stainless steel sink and drainer, mixer tap, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, laminate floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.48m (11' 7" x 11' 5")
Built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.82m (9' 5" x 9' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.8m (7' 1" x 5' 11")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, adjustable shower enclosure with Triton electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, lamiate wall panelling, extractor fan, built-in closet.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.39m (11' 1" x 7' 10")
- Timber workshop with light and power. Outside tap. Outside light. Garden to front in lawn with mature shrubs. Enclosed garden to back with raised paved patio.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road heading towards Dundonald Galway Park is the last road on the right before the traffic light junction turning onto the Comber Road, Dundonald.