Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Stunning contemporary home within easy walking distance of Holywood Town Centre
Access via private laneway and set behind private electric gates
Exceptional family accommodation set over three floors
Impressive entrance hall with first floor gallery
Drawing room with feature fireplace and double height ceiling with doors to rear raised patio
Bespoke, fully fitted kitchen with island unit open to family room and doors to rear raised terrace
Living room/kids playroom also off kitchen
Master suite with full dressing room, shower room and private living area
Two further bedrooms and family bathroom on first floor
Lower ground floor with two double bedrooms and family bathroom
Large playroom/snooker room and additional large studio with doors to rear garden on lower ground floor
Self contained studio with kitchenette, bedroom and shower room accessed via separate entrance (an ideal granny flat/teenagers area)
Double integrated garage with electric doors
Under floor Phoenix Natural Gas central heating and double glazed windows
Beam vacuum system
Fully wired for CAT 5 computer wiring and for audio
Parking for several cars in front enclosed forecourt
Large raised terrace with sunny aspect overlooking spacious lawns to rear and lower patio
"Located off tree-lined Victoria Road in 'old' Holywood, this spacious, contemporary detached family home has accommodation to suit even the most demanding of families. There are five bedrooms, three reception rooms, a self contained apartment and the potential for a large games room / playroom and cinema room.
The location is ideal being private and within a pleasant walk of the town centre, shops and schools.
Simply must be seen!"
- Hardwood front door with double glazed panel and crescent fanlight.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid stone floor. Atrium ceiling. Solid wooden door to:
- LARGE RECEPTION HALL:
- 9.27m x 4.72m (30' 5" x 15' 6")
Overlooked by minstrel gallery from first floor. Natural stone floor. Open under stair storage. Wall light wiring. Recessed lighting. Double doors to walk in cloakroom with stone floor, light and power and home intelligence. Natural stone steps with footwall lighting leading towards lower ground floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 5.05m (19' 1" x 16' 7")
Natural stone wall. Wall light wiring. Eaves ceiling. Attractive stone fireplace and side panels with granite hearth and cast iron inset with open fire. U PVC double opening glazed doors to rear raised patios with access to rear gardens.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.53m x 3.61m (21' 5" x 11' 10")
Natural stone tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Ample space for a sizeable dining table and chairs. Connecting door with glazed side panels to reception hall.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/CASUAL DINING ROOM:
- 8.59m x 6.12m (28' 2" x 20' 1")
Kitchen Area: Excellent selection of bespoke 'Loxley' cupboards, drawers, shelves, units and glazed display units in hardwood with fitted stainless steel oven. Range style double oven with ceramic five ring hob. Concealed extractor fan in canopy surround. Double enamel sink with swan like mixer tap inset in Corian worktop with drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Space for 'American' style fridge freezer with water provision and wine rack over. Island unit with bespoke 'Loxley' units with an extensive range of cupboards and drawers with solid Iroko wooden worktop with inset stainless steel Franke sink with swan like mixer tap. Attractive tiled surround in canopy area. Low voltage lighting. Natural stone floor. Windows overlooking front courtyard and rear gardens.
- Living Area: Natural stone floor. Windows overlooking rear terrace and front courtyard. Large wood burning stove in hole in the wall style fireplace with granite trim and hearth. Glazed door leading to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.7m x 4.7m (15' 5" x 15' 5")
Solid stone floor. Recessed lighting. Views over front forecourt and rear gardens and patios.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor. u PVC door to front forecourt with glazed windows and u PVC door to rear steps to the gardens.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps. Low flush wc, fully tiled natural stone shower cubicle with Mira Sport instant heat shower. Chrome towel rail. Extractor fan. Natural stone floor. Partly tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.36m x 2.21m (7' 9" x 7' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ample storage space. Connection door to double garage.
- Timber staircase up to Self contained Studio or Granexe:
- Landing area with velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Velux window. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Partly tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Electric shave point. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and extractor fan. Low voltage lighting.
- STUDIO/BEDROOM/GUEST ROOM:
- 7.06m x 5.89m (23' 2" x 19' 4")
Kitchen area with high and low level cupboards, drawers and glazed display units. Laminate wooden floor. Velux window.
Main House First Floor
- Spacious first floor landing with Minstrel Gallery overlooking reception hall. Feature porthole window. Walk in storage cupboard with ample hanging and storage space with hot tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.18m (18' 8" x 10' 5")
Wooden floor. Recessed lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls with mosaic detailing. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Walk in shower with watering can head shower and telephone hand shower. Recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Excellent hanging and shelving space. Steps up to:
- PRIVATE LIVING ROOM/FURTHER DRESSING ROOMS:
- 4.72m x 4.72m (15' 6" x 15' 6")
Fully carpeted. Feature window. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 2.97m (14' 7" x 9' 9")
Wooden floor. Hatch to roof space.
- Feature slate tiled wall with slate panelled bath and contemporary mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low flush wc. Wash hand basin in vanity unit with contemporary mixer taps. Walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and telephone hand shower. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan. Velux window. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.69m x 3.78m (18' 8" x 12' 5")
Four velux windows. Eaves ceiling. Wooden floor. Walk in dressing room.
Main House Lower Level
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.05m x 4.34m (16' 7" x 14' 3")
Recessed lighting. Wooden floor. Double open doors to rear gardens and patios. Door to basement level hallway with double doors to walk in storage cupboard.
- Corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush wc. Bidet. Fully tiled shower cubicle with watering can head shower and telephone hand shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage underneath. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.65m x 4.5m (15' 3" x 14' 9")
Wooden floor. Double opening doors to rear patios and garden.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 8.33m x 5.72m (27' 4" x 18' 9")
(Accessed via the basement hallway) Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Spacious room with wiring for speakers which is ideal for games room, snooker room, study, studio. Double opening wooden doors:
- FURTHER ENTERTAINING ROOM/GARDEN ROOM:
- 11.43m x 5.72m (37' 6" x 18' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Double opening doors to rear patios and gardens. Door connecting back to basement hallway.
- Electric gate gives access to the forecourt at the front of the house providing parking for several cars.
- To the rear there is a raised terrace accessed via the drawing room and the living/kitchen/dining which is ideal for entertaining. There is exterior lighting and steps down from the patio to extensive rear gardens which are bordered by fencing and old stone wall. There is a further patio and drying area to the rear.
LOCATION: Travel from Bangor Road up Victoria Road and through the 's' bend. Victoria Lane is on left hand side. Number 2 is at the end of the lane.