Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautifully detached family home within a quiet cul de sac
Walled garden with the further benefit of being a corner site
An attention to detail rarely found within a modern home
Hand crafted panelled hallway with access to drawing room, dining room and family room
Solid walnut kitchen with an array of Gaggenau built in appliances
PVC conservatory overlooking the walled garden
Four bedrooms, master with luxury fitted ensuite shower room accessed through a hand crafted dressing area
Attached garage (currently fitted as a gym with wall mounted mirrors, concealed TV, air conditioning and drop ceilings)
Large utility room with Britannia range ideal as an entertaining kitchen
Opus sound system throughout the home
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazing
Fully walled site with mature grounds incorporating stone paths, driveway, water features, mood lighting and patio areas
Only a minutes drive from the renowned Hillsborough Village which benefits from restaurants, boutiques and café shops
Ease of access to the A1 Motorway for the South and the M1 for Belfast and the North
An exquisite family home which has been finished to an exceptional standard throughout with no expense spared.
The house benefits from luxury spacious accommodation on the ground floor with four reception rooms plus a gym, on the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master benefitting from a luxury ensuite and a hand crafted dressing area.
Surrounding the house are beautiful stocked mature gardens with an attention to detail only found in award winning gardens.
A viewing is strognly recommended.
- Open covered entrance porch with recessed lighting to solid mahogany door with double glazed lead detailing and matching side lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hand crafted cream panelled walls with matching ? ?, wall lighting, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, ? floor, under stair ? cupboard and hanging space. Stair case to first floor in solid matching handrails, newel post and spindles.
- Philip Stark low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, integrated mirror, mixer tap, fully tiled walls, Travertine tiled floor, extractor fan, contemporary heated towel rail.
- DRAWING ROOM
- 5.61m x 4.95m (18' 5" x 16' 3")
Stone fireplace and hearth with chrome dog grate and remote combination gas fire, cornice ceiling, wall lighting, low voltage lighting, solid mahogany floor with carpet inset, ceiling speakers.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.85m x 3.45m (15' 11" x 11' 4")
Double lead glass mahogany doors to entrance hall, porcelain tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, speaker system in the ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.34m x 4.06m (14' 3" x 13' 4")
Stone fireplace with matching hearth, Gazco remote control gas fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, speaker system in the ceiling, etched glass door to:
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.23m x 3.86m (17' 2" x 12' 8")
Solid walnut kitchen units with matching light, over pelmets incorporating lights, glass and display units, Quartz worktop and splashback, large inset sink with mixer over, Gaggenau built-in appliances incorporating four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, integrated microwave oven, steam oven and dishwasher, Lamana stainless steel American fridge freezer with ice and water maker, mosaic tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage lighting, open glass displays, contemporary radiator, access to the garage, double doors to:
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 4.44m x 3.56m (14' 7" x 11' 8")
Wall lighting, heat, power, speaker system, laminate flooring, French doors to garden.
- GARAGE/CURRENTLY BEING USED AS A GYM
- 6.55m x 5.51m (21' 6" x 18' 1")
Originally the garage but converted into a gym (it can easily become a garage with few modifications) two mirrored walls, one with hidden TV, Air condition unit, pelmet ceiling with feature lighting, speaker system in the ceiling. Bi folding timber doors to driveway and service door to rear. Access to roofspace via an electric staircase, roofspace is floored and sheeted.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 5.46m x 1.7m (17' 11" x 5' 7")
Extensive range of solid wood shaker units, under unit lighting, composite stone worktop with inset sink unit with mixer tap and waste disposal unit, Britannia range with five gas top rings and double oven, stainless steel splash back, Britannia stainless steel and glass extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Travertine floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Two storage areas, hotpress with insulated tank and shelving. Wall lighting, low voltage lighting.
- MASTER SUITE
- 4.9m x 3.61m (16' 1" x 11' 10")
Low voltage lighting, ceiling speaker system.
- DRESSING AREA
- Hand crafted built-in wardrobes with drawers and vanity unit.
- LUXURY ENSUITE
- Large shower cubicle with power jets, telephone shower and over drencher, low flush wc, with wood panelling behind incorporating open shelving and cupboard space, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps, chrome towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, fully tiled walls, ceiling speaker system, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.67m x 3.86m (15' 4" x 12' 8")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, solid oak desk unit with display cabinets above, matching drawer units, concealed retractable projector hatch with concealed screen, wall lighting.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.06m x 3.91m (13' 4" x 12' 10")
Plus built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, solid wood desk unit and cabinets, low voltage lighting, speaker system.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.35m x 2.34m (11' 0" x 7' 8")
(Currently used as a study) Handcrafted mahogany panelled walls, access to the roofspace via an electric ladder. Roofspace is fully floored, sheeted and insulated.
- LUXURY BATHROOM
- 3.4m x 2.26m (11' 2" x 7' 5")
Luxury suite comprising Adamsez jet bath with Axor mixer taps and telephone shower, fully tiled shower with jet system, over drencher and telephone shower, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and inset mirror, low flush wc with built-in wood shelving and cabinets, porcelain tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Fully enclosed gardens with feature walls. Access to a stone paved driveway by wrought iron gates with parking for four cars.
- Surrounding the house are well stocked feature flowerbeds, lawns, stone paths and patio areas, raised stone seating areas. Mood lighting surrounding the house.
Travelling from Hillsborough Road turn left into the Calcavey Road, continue for approximately half a mile and Ogles Grove will be on your right, once in Ogles Grove No. 18 is on your right.