Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautifully finished and spacious contemporary family home c.2,300 sq.ft.
5 Bedrooms (or four plus home office) 4 reception
Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
Stunning contemporary kitchen and open plan family room with log burning stove
Separate utility room
Integral double garage with access from utility room
Large, enclosed, sunny rear garden with views of Scrabo Contry Park and Scrabo Tower
Separate, terraced vegetable garden with raised timber beds and large, sheltered, timber sun deck and barbecue area
No exterior painting - brick construction, upvc eaves, soffits, windows and doors.
Pressurised Oil fired central heating
Oak effect uPVC double glazing
Convenient to a variety of schools, Kiltonga Nature Reserve and Newtownards town centre
Quiet, relatively traffic free cul-de-sac
Beautifully decorated and presented with real 'walk in ' appeal
"Our house is a fantastic, versatile, family home in which we have thoroughly enjoyed raising our family for nearly 20 years. The views are superb and offer a sunny aspect all day. The added feature of an allotment is a welcome bonus.
The location is ideal being situated within easy walking distance of town for coffee, shopping, bus stops for school connections and at the same time accessible for Belfast."
- Covered open porch
Oak effect uPVC double glazed front door and side panels
- WIDE RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.47m x 2.18m (14' 8" x 7' 2")
Hardwood, herringbone pattern woodblock floor, recessed lighting
- Low flush wc., pedestal wash hand basin, laminate flooring, access to under stairs storage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 4.09m (17' 11" x 13' 5")
Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, carved hardwood surround, recessed lighting, coved ceiling. Double doors from Reception Hall and double bevelled glass doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.63m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
Large format ceramic tiled floor. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.66m (12' 4" x 12' 0")
Vaulted ceiling, large format ceramic tiled floor, beautiful views to Scrabo Country Park and Scrabo Tower. Also views into sunny rear garden. Double uPVC double glazed doors to garden
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.35m (13' 11" x 11' 0")
Large format ceramic tiled floor, feature cast iron, wood burning stove, bay window open to:
- StUNNING KITCHEN
- 4.24m x 3.63m (13' 11" x 11' 11")
Extensive range of high gloss high and low level units, polished quartz work tops and feature 'butcher's block' hardwood breakfast bar / coffee point, Franke 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, black Rangemaster range cooker with double oven, 6 ring ceramic top, glass splash back, cooker canopy and extractor, integrated dishwasher, 'American' fridge freezer door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.28m x 1.52m (17' 4" x 5' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching cupboards, large format ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to garden and also door to garage.
- Staircase with hardwood spindles and handrail to First Floor. Large window looking into rear garden lighting hall, stairs and landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 4.06m (14' 3" x 13' 4")
Recessed lighting. Side view of Strangford Lough
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc., pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, black ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, recessed lighting, fully tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa instant heat shower
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.35m (12' 10" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 2.69m (13' 11" x 8' 10")
Extensive range of pine built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.09m x 2.69m (13' 5" x 8' 10")
Extensive range of pine built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (5):or HOME OFFICE
- 5.28m x 3.43m (17' 4" x 11' 3")
Large double glazed Velux window. Storage into eaves. Recessed lighting
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.87m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
Contemporary white suite comprising; free standing bath, mixer taps, telehone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, large fully tiled shower cubicle, telephone hand shower and 'drench' fitting, recessed lighting.
- Shelved Hot Press with large hot water cylinder and Willis water heater.
- Insulated, Good starage space.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.28m x 4.09m (17' 4" x 13' 5")
Up and over door, light, power. Upvc double glazed door to utility room and main house.
- Tarmac driveway and parking space. Water tap
- Garden to front in lawn and planted borders. Garden to rear has sunny aspect views of Scrabo Tower and is enclosed with fencing and hedges. Access to lower garden with raised vegetable beds and large, sheltered, timber sun deck and barbecue area.
Brick pavor patio.
From Belfast / Dundonald take Belfast Road into Newtownards. Ascot Park is on left hand side just past the duck pond and Kiltonga Nature Reserve.