Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Well appointed detached family home set on a corner site
Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
Drawing room with stone fireplace and access to the garden
Fifth Bedroom / Living room / study
Modern shaker style kitchen with casual dining area
Separate utility room
Four bedrooms, main with en-suite shower room
Luxury main bedroom
Pvc double glazing
Pressurised gas fired central heating system
Pvc soffits and fascias
Detached single garage
Brick driveway with parking for four plus cars
Fully enclosed garden laid in lawns with patio and decking areas
Only minutes from an array of renowned local schools
Convenient location to Bangor City Centre, Newtownards and by dual carriageway to Belfast City
"This beautiful family home is situated on a corner site within the prestigious Ashfield Manor development. Immaculately presented, this detached house offers plenty of accommodation for family living with two receptions and dining kitchen downstairs, and four bedrooms with family bathroom and en-suite shower-room. It offers additional benefits of utility room, downstairs cloaks/ WC and garage.
Boasting a low maintenance private enclosed garden and within close proximity of local primary and secondary schools, the Bloomfield Shopping Complex, and arterial routes to Bangor City, Newtownards and Belfast, it is an ideal property ready to move in to and enjoy"
- THE PROPERTY COMPRISES…
- Pvc double glazed door with side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase leading to the first floor in painted spindles, handrails and newel posts, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and swan neck tap and mixer, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.25m x 3.89m (20' 6" x 12' 9")
Feature stone fireplace and hearth, wood effect floor, feature drop ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- MODERN KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.43m x 3.25m (21' 1" x 10' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level blue shaker style cupboards, under unit lighting, marble effect worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker with stainless steel extractor fan above. Integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher. Breakfast bar area. Low voltage light, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed doors to sunroom.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.85m (6' 5" x 6' 1")
High and low level cupboards in a shaker style with laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Service door to rear.
- 3.71m x 3.61m (12' 2" x 11' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor. View of the garden. French doors to patio area.
- BEDROOM 5 / LIVING ROOM / STUDY
- 2.95m x 2.74m (9' 8" x 9' 0")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- BRIGHT LANDING
- Hot press with open shelving.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.25m (14' 2" x 10' 8")
Low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.16m x 1.91m (7' 1" x 6' 3")
Corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and mirror above, feature floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor with detailing, fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.25m (12' 1" x 10' 8")
Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.59m x 1.93m (8' 6" x 6' 4")
- 2.46m x 1.93m (8' 1" x 6' 4")
Luxury white suite, panel bath with mixer tap, low flush WC, pedestal basin with mixer tap and splash back, ceramic tiled floor and matching skirting. Extractor fan, low voltage lights.
- SINGLE GARAGE:
- 6.25m x 3.61m (20' 6" x 11' 10")
Up and over door. Two Worcester gas boilers. Megaflow pressurised system. Light and power.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with flagged patio and raised deck. Outside tap and lighting. Brick paved driveway with ample parking for four cars.
From Six Road Ends take Cotton Road approx 100 yards and turn left onto Ballycrochan Road. Head approx 1 mile and turn left onto Ballycrochan Park, left onto Ballycrochan Grove which leads to Ballycrochan Avenue.