Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms and two reception rooms
Very popular and convenient location with a wide range of shops and schools nearby
Easy commuting distance of Belfast city centre
uPVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
Off street parking
Attractive kitchen with a good range of cupboards
Sunny rear garden
Possible NI Co-Ownership purchase* (*subject to acceptance)
A perfect first home.
Located just off the Holywood Road close to the busy shopping area of Belmont Road, this attractive three bedroom semi-detached home is a practical, affordable and comfortable choice for those buying for the first time - or down-sizing.
Set off by a sunny rear garden and with off street parking the house is bright, well maintained and offers a well fitted kitchen, modern shower room and downstairs cloakroom with w.c.
With a range of good schools nearby and easy access to Belfast city centre by road, rail or bus, this is a most appealing choice.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panes
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor
- Under stairs low flush w.c., wash hand basin
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
into bay window. Walnut effect laminate flooring
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Walnut effect laminate flooring. View into rear garden
- 3.81m x 1.83m (12' 6" x 6' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, extensive range of high and low level cupbaords with stainless steel finish handles, laminate worktops, part tiled walls, breakfast point, ceramic tiled floor, space for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to outside and rear garden
- Staircase with painted spindles and handrail to first floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 2.82m (11' 0" x 9' 3")
View over rear garden
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.74m (10' 6" x 9' 0")
Large wardrobe with full length sliding mirror doors
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 2.06m (7' 0" x 6' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.98m (6' 9" x 6' 6")
Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, extractor fan, mosaic tile effect vinyl flooring.
- Tarmac driveway / parking space, double entrance gates.
Boiler House; gas fired central heating boiler
- To front in grass, fencing and low brick wall. To rear in lwans and hedges with sunny aspect. Flagged patio / BBQ area
LOCATION: Heading in to Belfast along the Holywood Road, Sydenham Park is on the right hand side before the Park Avenue Hotel and Belmont Road