Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautiful red brick end terrace
Situated in the highly sought after area of Fortwilliam Park off Antrim Road
Bright and spacious reception room with feature bay window
Modern kitchen/dining with built-in appliances and separate utility room
Four bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite
Contemporarty bathroom with white suite
Double glazed windows throughout
Gas central heating
PVC guttering and downpipes
Off street parking for two cars
Easily maintained, private, enclosed garden to rear
This is a beautiful home within the popular area of Fortwilliam Demense off Fortwilliam Park. Offering space and versatile accommodation over three floors this modern adaptation of an Edwardian terrace is set off by a charming enclosed garden.
The living accommodation is airy and bright and the kitchen has been finished to an excellent standard with a good range of cupboards, granite worktops and integrated appliances with a separate utility room. To the upper floors there are four bedrooms, the main bedroom with ensuite and a family bathroom fitted with a contemporary white suite.
Within a few minutes walking distance of Fortwilliam shops, cafes, schools, main city centre bus routes, and easy access to the M2 Motorway makes this a most convenient and appealing home.
- Timber front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished oak floor, stair case to first floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 4.04m (17' 8" x 13' 3")
Polished oak floor, feature bay window, feature fireplace with wooden mante and surround, granite inset, granite hearth, gas fire.
- 4.39m x 3.61m (14' 5" x 11' 10")
Range of high and low level units, granite worktop, Franke basin and half sink with mixer tap, built-in Smeg 5 ring gas hob, built-in Hotpoint under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated Hotpoint dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, timber and glazed door to back garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.5m x 1.32m (4' 11" x 4' 4")
Laminate worktop, bulit-in wooden shelf, Glow Worm gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan.
- 1.5m x 0.99m (4' 11" x 3' 3")
White suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled wall, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Storage closet, stair case to second floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.44m x 4.01m (17' 10" x 13' 2")
Feature bay window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, electrical shaver point, recessed lights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.44m (12' 0" x 8' 0")
- White suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and over head shower attachment, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.73m (13' 2" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.39m x 3.66m (14' 5" x 12' 0")
- To front - brick paved driveway with parking for two cars, artificial grass.
To back - fully enlosed back garden in paving. Outside tap, outside light.
Travelling along the M2 leaving Belfast take the exit at Junction 1, sign posted Shore Road/Fortwilliam Docks. At the roundabout take the first exit for the Shore Road (A2) and take a left turn at the bottom of the road onto the Shore Road. Continue forward taking a right turn at the traffic light junction onto Fortwilliam Park and Fortwilliam Demesne is the second turning on the right. Entering the development take a left turn at the 'T' junction and number 12 is situated at the top of the street to the left.