Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious detached family home set within a quiet cul de sac
Flexible accommodation depending on individual needs
Drawing room, dining room and study
Four bedrooms (one on the ground floor)
Modern bathroom and shower room
Kitchen opening to casual dining
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired central heating
Large rear garden fully enclosed with a large patio area
Manicured front garden
Tarmac driveway with parking for two plus cars
Detached matching single garage
PVC facia and soffits
Only minutes by car to Holywood Town Centre which boasts an array of local amenities
Many renowned schools are close to hand
"We have lived in this house for 29 years and raised our two children here. It has been an ideal home with many options to change rooms about for differing needs. We were able to walk the children when they were young to nursery and primary schools. Our generous backgarden became a football pitch, a cricket square, badmington court etc. as well as hosting many barbecues.
We have many happy memories here and will be sad to leave it behind, but hope whoever buys the house will be able to build as many happy memories in it as we did"
- PVC double glazed front door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pine staircase to first floor. Laminate floor. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving. Large cloakroom.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.63m (12' 10" x 11' 11")
Stone fireplace plinth and hearth with piped gas fire.
- 3.15m x 2.11m (10' 4" x 6' 11")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.33m (12' 1" x 10' 11")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 4.22m x 2.69m (13' 10" x 8' 10")
Extensive range of high and low level cabinets, laminate worktops, four ring ceramic hob with extractor above, eye level oven, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar area, laminate floor, part tiled walls, access to the rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.15m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
- 2.34m x 2.16m (7' 8" x 7' 1")
White suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 3.35m (13' 3" x 11' 0")
Plus built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 1.91m (12' 0" x 6' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.14m x 2.59m (13' 7" x 8' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 3.86m x 2.72m (12' 8" x 8' 11")
Up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Light and power.
- Large enclosed garden to the rear laid in lawns with patio area and mature borders. To the front are maintained gardens in lawns and flowerbeds.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars.
Travelling up Croft Road from Holywood town turn right into Ardmore Road, then second right into Ardmore Avenue. No 11 will be on your right.