Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Elegant self contained two bedroom ground floor apartment
Very convenient location with bus, train and shops a short walk
Generous accommodation, two double bedrooms plus study (potential en suite)
Lovely drawing room with grape vine cornice and French marble fireplace
Neat easily managed garden
Parking for several cars
Sliding sash uPVC double glazing
Bespoke shaker style kitchen with polished granite worktops and integrated appliances
Gas fired central heating
Separate utility room
Single garage or store
c.1400 sq ft
Seaside of Bangor Road and a pleasant stroll from sea shore
The mature hedges in front of this fine property create good privacy and shelter for this most attractive ground floor apartment.
There is a definitive feeling of gracious style here highlighted by ornate cornices and a French marble fireplace. Such comfort is enhanced by uPVC sliding sash double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
There are two double bedrooms, bathroom and a study which has great potential for conversion to an ensuite if required.
The installation of a bespoke shaker style kitchen with polished granite worktops and integrate appliances is a real feature, it is also open to a comfortable dining space.
Set off by neat, easily managed gardens and generous parking space this is a most attractive option for a young profession couple or those of more senior years wishing to downsize and take life easier.
- SUN PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.35m x 4.34m (20' 10" x 14' 3")
Feature, French grey marble fireplace, high ceiling with grape vine ornate cornice. Bay window with storm shutters.
- DINING AREA OPEN TO BESPOKE KITCHEN
- 7.16m x 4.5m (23' 6" x 14' 9")
Extensive range of cream shaker style high and low level cupboards, polished granite worktops, 'Belfast' sink with mixer taps, integrated appliances, cooker, canopy and extractor, recessed lighting, walnut effect flooring. vertical radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Rear porch with uPVC double glazed door with access to enclosed yard and bin access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.26m x 3.73m (17' 3" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.53m (12' 6" x 11' 7")
- 2.69m x 2.13m (8' 10" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising feature panelled bath with shower 'end', mixer taps and telephone hand shower, 'drench' shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall tiling.
- GARAGE OR STORE
- 5.05m x 2.9m (16' 7" x 9' 6")
- Tarmac parking/turning space for several cars.
- Mature easily managed garden to side in lawns and fencing.
Corner of Farmhill Road and Bangor Road Cultra.