Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautiful detached family home
Renovated throughout over the past couple of years
Bright and spacious accommodation
Great 'work from home' potential
Flexible layout with either four bedrooms and two reception or three bedrooms and three reception rooms
Stunning Bespoke German kitchen from Parks Interiors with integrated appliances and central island
Living room off the kitchen with views to the countryside
Luxury cloakroom, bathroom and en suite wet room
Extensive use of modern tiling
Remote controlled mood lighting within the kitchen, dining and living areas
Oil fired central heating with NEST remote control via app
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with a large decking area with electric outdoor heater
Detached integral single garage or gymnasium with rubber flooring
Gravel driveway with parking for two cars
Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac
Five minutes from Holywood town, near Ballymenoch Park and Rudolf Steiner School
"This is a lovely, bright, modern home which has everything a family could wish for.
The location is ideal with easy access to local amenities and schools and being at the end of a quiet cul de sac is perfect for yound children.
There is great flexibility in the layout and can be utilised as three bedrooms and three receptin rooms or four bedrooms and two reception rooms – with a large, modern, equipped kitchen at its heart.
Set off by easily managed gardens this is a really attractive, practical and appealing home"
- Solid wooden door with etched glazed side lights leading to:
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs leading to lower level and upper ground floor. Porcelain tiled floor and skirting, wall lighting, staircase to first floor, glass door to garden, low voltage lighting.
- 2.08m x 1.6m (6' 10" x 5' 3")
Comprising low flush wc, rice bowl sink unit with mixer tap set on a wooden shelf. Porcelain tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.38m (14' 0" x 11' 1")
Low voltage lighting.
- LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM 4:
- 3.68m x 3.38m (12' 1" x 11' 1")
Low voltage lighting.
- CONTEMPORARY BESPOKE GERMAN KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING AND DINING AREA:
- 9.73m x 3.68m (31' 11" x 12' 1")
Bespoke German kitchen from Parks Interiors with extensive range of white high gloss high and low level units with Composite stone worktop and splash back, under unit lighting, central island with integrated sink unit with mixer tap, Siemens eyelevel microwave oven and oven, Siemens four ring ceramic hob with extractor above, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, concealed plug stand within Island, porcelain tiled floor. Living area with stone fireplace, granite inset and hearth with open fire. Double glazed sliding doors to rear decking and garden, views to the countryside, remote control low voltage mood lighting. Double glazed doors leading to Entrance Hall.
- Hotpress with pressurised copper cylinder and shelving. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.38m (16' 7" x 11' 1")
- WET ROOM:
- 3.35m x 1.47m (11' 0" x 4' 10")
Contemporary wet room comprising shower with over drencher and telephone shower, low flush wc, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, partially tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.07m (12' 2" x 10' 1")
Double glazed Velux window. Low voltage lighting. Glimpses of Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 2.84m (12' 1" x 9' 4")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 2.36m x 1.7m (7' 9" x 5' 7")
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, Aqualisa electric shower over, contemporary floating sink unit with mixer tap and under cabinet, low flush wc, partially tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed Velux window.
- STUDY HALL: Porcelain tiled floor, under stair storage. Access to:
- 6.43m x 3.66m (21' 1" x 12' 0")
Up and over door, rubber flooring for gymnasium Utility area, plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Service door to rear. Boiler house, Oil fired central heating boiler. uPVC oil tank. Timber garden store / bike storage.
- Folding ladder access. Floored and insulated. Good storage.
- Outside lights.
- Front garden laid in lawns with steps leading to the front door. Gravelled driveway with parking for two cars. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns and large decking area with electric outdoor heater.
Travelling up Croft Road from Holywood town continue to the fifth turning on the right into The Coaches, Continue and No 10 is situated on the right.