Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms, large living/dining/kitchen and separate sitting room
Flexible interior layout with 'home office' option
Exceptionally popular location within five minutes walk of Ballyhackamore Village
Gas fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Easy managed, sheltered garden, patio and sun deck/barbecue area
Cloakroom with wc and wash hand basin
Large bathroom with roll top bath and shower cubicle with 'drench' fitting
Roofspace and underfloor storage
"We have loved living here, with the hustle and bustle of Ballyhackamore on our doorstep for dinners out, to our tranquil peaceful garden for BBQs with family and friends.
We really could not have had a better home for the last 17 years and hope the new owners enjoy it as much as we have"
- Painted, sheeted front door to:
- SUN PORCH
- Black and white tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood block floor in herringbone pattern. Storage under stairs.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 2.74m (14' 9" x 9' 0")
Feature cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, slate hearth, picture rail, painted exposed timber floor, timber 'plantation' shutters, recessed lighting, vertical radiator.
- BRIGHT KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING
- 6.78m x 4.57m (22' 3" x 15' 0")
Extensive range of 'duck egg' blue high and low shaker style cupboards, laminate worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, concealed gas fired central heating boiler, part tiled walls, oak wood block floor in herringbone pattern, recessed lighting, dishwasher, Range Master stainless steel range cooker, five ring gas top, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel cooker canopy, fridge, freezer. Space for dining table and chairs, vertical radiators, vaulted ceiling with twin double glazed Velux windows, double uPVC double glazed doors to timber deck and barbecue area.
- Internal staircase to:
- HOME OFFICE OR GUEST BEDROOM (3)
- 5.87m x 2.44m (19' 3" x 8' 0")
uPVC double glazed door and side panels to patio and easily managed rear garden. Could also be hobby room, playroom or home cinema, possible teenagers bedroom.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed lighting, chrome towel radiator. Access to underfloor storage.
- Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.8m x 3.05m (15' 9" x 10' 0")
Painted exposed timber floor. Built-in glass fronted bookcase or storage. Timber plantation shutters.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.97m (11' 3" x 9' 9")
Oak flooring, white oak effect built-in wardrobes. Escape window.
- LARGE BATHROOM
- 4.57m x 1.83m (15' 0" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half timber panelled walls, recessed lighting, extractor fan, large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled drench shower.
- Folding ladder to roofspace - part floored, insulated.
- Easily managed rear garden, patio and herb or flower garden, timber shed.
- Timber deck leading to flagged patio and barbecue area with built-in timber seating. Water tap.
- POSSIBLE UTILITY ROOM OR HOBBIES ROOM
- 4.04m x 2.13m (13' 3" x 7' 0")
Light and power. Water supply. Double glazed. Door to front and side for separate access.
From North Road turn into Kirkliston Park. Go to the end and turn left. This is Kirkliston Gardens, house is on right hand side.