Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Spacious family home which has been maintained to a very high standard throughout.
Bright and airy accommodation
Large drawing room with picture window and feature wall mounted gas fire
Modern shaker style kitchen with an extensive amount of built-in appliances opening to a casual dining area
Family room with feature brick fireplace and multi fuel burning stove
Luxury bathroom and separate shower room
Integral double garage with electric up and over door with the benefit of additional storage
PVC double glazed window and PVC facia and soffits
South facing rear garden laid in lawns, bordered by mature hedges and a beautiful water feature
Tarmac driveway with parking for up to six cars plus additional space for a caravan or boat
Ideally located close to Kilmaine, Towerview and Ballymagee Primary schools, St Columbanus College and Bangor Grammar
Easy access to Bangor town centre, Bloomfield Shopping Complex and main arterial routes linking to Belfast
"We have lived in number 10 for thirty eight years. Deanfield has been a wonderfully versatile and spacious home in which we have raised our family. It is bright and welcoming, with a large south facing back garden, which enjoys full sun from early morning until evening, making it ideal for a BBQ with family and friends.
Deanfield itself is a quiet park enjoying easy access to local amenities. Our neighbours are both friendly and helpful.
We are certain that the new owners will enjoy living here as much as we have."
- Open steps leading to PVC double glazed door and side lights.
- TILED PORCH
- Glazed door with side lights to:
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak wooden floor. Staircase to first floor and lower ground floor. Low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.51m x 3.94m (18' 1" x 12' 11")
Large picture window, solid oak wooden floor, wall mounted glass fronted gas fire, low voltage lighting. Archway to:
- MODERN KITCHEN:
- 7.16m x 3.35m (23' 6" x 11' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level shaker units, laminate worktops with one and a half stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, Smeg five ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass extractor above, Bosch eyelevel oven and combination oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen and within the dining area solid oak wooden floor, low voltage lighting. Access to rear.
- LARGE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira power shower, Duravit low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- Cloaks cupboard. Access to garage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 8.31m x 3.61m (27' 3" x 11' 10")
Multi fuel burning stove with brick surround and slate hearth. French doors to garden area.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.78m x 5.11m (22' 3" x 16' 9")
Insulated ceiling and electric up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for gas tumble dryer. Gas fired central heating boiler. Beam central vac system.
- Hotpress with insulated hot water tank and shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.02m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
Extensive range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.63m x 3.02m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising deep fill panelled bath with mixer taps, contemporary wash hand basin with under units and mixer taps, large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone shower and over drencher, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- Beautiful gardens laid in lawns with mature borders. Fully enclosed to the rear with a feature pond and bedding. Tegular paved pathways and patio areas.
- Outside lighting. Outside taps. Outside electric points.
- Large tarmac driveway with parking for six cars and space for a caravan or boat.
From the Donaghadee roundabout travelling up the High Bangor Road take the third right into Ballycrochan Road. Take the first left into Deanfield and number 10 will be on your right.