Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Well appointed first floor apartment located in the much admired Priory Manor Development
Bright and spacious living room with double doors to Juliet Balcony, opening to maple kitchen and casual dining area
The kitchen has a host of built-in appliances incorporating oven, hob, dishwasher, washer dryer, microwave and fridge
Large store cupboard
Two double bedrooms, main with walk through driveway area and ensuite shower room
Main bathroom with white suite
PVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
Private allocated parking and visitors parking
Each floor is accessed via a lift
Only minutes to the coastal path and Holywood town centre
An ideal lock and leave or for those wishing to downsize
"My mum enjoyed living at the property due to the easy access to the town centre for shopping and dining and having the beautiful lough shore walk on her doorstep.
The apartment is very low maintenance and she felt safe and secure with plenty of neighbours should she need them"
- COMMUNAL GLAZED ENTRANCE DOOR
- Intercom phone to each apartment. Leading to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Access to all floors via lift and stairs.
- Solid door to Apartment 1.
- ENTANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor. Panelled door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious entrance hall with large storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO KITCHEN
- 7.72m x 4.85m (25' 4" x 15' 11")
Living room with French doors to balcony.
- Kitchen: range of high and low level kitchen units, laminate worktops, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, Smeg stainless steel under oven, including microwave, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.62m x 3.43m (15' 2" x 11' 3")
French doors to Juliet balcony. Access to walk-through dressing area with built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.08m x 1.91m (6' 10" x 6' 3")
Large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower units, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- 2.69m x 2.39m (8' 10" x 7' 10")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Hotpress with insulation tank and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 2.69m (14' 10" x 8' 10")
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- Laid in lawns. Private allocated parking space.
Travelling out of Holywood towards Bangor on the Bangor Road just before the Priory Church keep left and Priory Manor is located on your left.