Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Lovely 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
Spacious open plan kitchen / living / dining area
Comprehensively fitted and equipped kitchen with excellent range of cupboards and appliances
'Own door' design
Designated parking space at front door and visitor parking to rear
Double glazed sliding sash windows
'Walk into town' location
White bathroom with contemporary suite and built in TV
En suite shower room & walk in wardrobe
Very comfortable and convenient choice for those down-sizing or wishing to spend extended periods abroad
Maintained environment with community charge of c.£1000 per annum to cover buildings insurance, window cleaning, grounds maintenance, cleaning lighting and heating of common areas and Public Liability insurance.
"This is a superb two bedroom, self-contained, ground floor apartment with a parking space immediately outside its own front door.
Much admired, Glenlyon Manor is a development of only 12 apartments and is within walking distance of the town centre.
There are two double bedrooms, en suite shower room and full bathroom with built-in TV! The living space is open plan with dining and kitchen offering comfortable and easily managed space. There is an excellent range of cupboards complete with appliances.
Comfort is enhanced with gas fired central heating and sliding sash double glazed windows.
Ideal for those down-sizing or simply wanting to take life easier!
Well worth viewing"
- Painted multi-locking front door with opaque glass side panels
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, decorative cornice.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD
- LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- 6.96m x 4.42m (22' 10" x 14' 6")
Living area has oak flooring into bay window, decorative cornice, recessed lighting. Open to Kitchen area.
- One and a half tub, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, extensive range of high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, NEFF stainless steel under oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor. Washer dryer, SMEG dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls. Decorative cornice, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, concealed gas fired central heating boiler.
- Door to rear hall and:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.m (13' 7" x 9' 10")
Walk in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.7m (6' 6" x 5' 7")
Pedestal wash hand basin, floating low flush wc, fully tiled walls, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with telephone hand shower and drench fitting, tiled floor.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.45m (6' 6" x 4' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.12m (12' 2" x 10' 3")
Plus double built in wardrobe.
- 2.39m x 1.98m (7' 10" x 6' 6")
Contemporary white suite comprising: panelled bath with feature TV, mixer taps, floating wash hand basin, floating wc with concealed cistern, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Hall: Large storage cupboard. Access to central common hallway as second access point.
- Designated tarmac parking space at front door. Visitor parking to rear.
Maintained planted borders and beds.
From Holywood Maypole head up Church Road and Glenlyon Manor is on left hand side opposite Demesne Road.