Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, two reception rooms or three bedrooms, three reception rooms
Large kitchen/dining area
Lovely mature enclosed site with large rear garden
Double garage - electric remote control entrance gates
Bathroom and shower room
uPVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating
Exclusive Holywood suburb within walking distance of seashore and coastal path
Set off by lovely, extensive, mature gardens this attractive detached home is perfectly situated for access to the seashore, coastal path and safe passage to Holywood town centre.
The accommodation is flexible with potentially two ground floor bedrooms, and two first floor bedrooms and two reception rooms. This can easily be adapted to suit most individual needs. There is also plenty of space to the rear for extension, if required, subject to permissions.
With a train station, convenience store, cash point and bus stop all within easy reach, this is a most appealing prospect.
- Hardwood glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate oak flooring, hardwood glazed door and side panel to:
- DINING HALL
- 5.44m x 3.94m (17' 10" x 12' 11")
Bay window. Laminate oak flooring. Double glass doors to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.66m (18' 8" x 12' 0")
Feature fireplace, recessed lighting, floor to ceiling picture window, oak laminate flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- StUDY/TV ROOM/BEDROOM (4)
- 2.95m x 2.59m (9' 8" x 8' 6")
Laminate oak flooring. Double uPVC double glazed doors to patio and large rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.95m x 1.63m (9' 8" x 5' 4")
Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, recessed lighting.
- LARGE DINING KITCHEN
- 5.41m x 4.6m (17' 9" x 15' 1")
Extensive range of high and low level cupboards, laminate granite effect worktops, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, space for breakfast table and chairs, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 3.12m (12' 11" x 10' 3")
Laminate floor. View into rear garden.
- Open tread staircase to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 4.42m (15' 10" x 14' 6")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes with louvre doors. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 4.29m (15' 3" x 14' 1")
Double built in wardrobe with louvre doors.
- 2.57m x 2.41m (8' 5" x 7' 11")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, tiled walls, Aqualisa instant heat shower, vanity unit wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, recessed lighting, double glaze Velux window.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder. Separate access to roofspace storage, floored, light.
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE
- 6.53m x 5.m (21' 5" x 16' 5")
Up and over door. Power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Tarmac driveway. Electric remote control entrance gates. Intercom.
- Extensive mature gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, fencing and hedges.
- PVC oil tank.
Old Quay Road is on left of main A2 Belfast to Bangor Road before Farmhill Road. Number 19 is 300 yards on right hand side past the train station.