Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Extended and well maintained detached family home backing onto the Coastal Path and Helen's Bay Golf Course
Drawing room with gas fire, opening to dining room, family room and sunroom plus additional home office
Solid pine kitchen with casual dining and including a green oil fired Aga
Four bedrooms, main with ensuite shower room
Oil fired central heating system
Attached double garage
Fully enclosed manicured rear garden offering privacy with a sunny aspect and brick patio
Only a short stroll from Helen's Bay Golf Club, Crawfordsburn Country Park, Helen's Bay train station and Helen's Bay Square
'We have enjoyed every minute of the years we have lived in Windfalls, it is such a warm and welcoming home, which we have cherished for over 15 years - we loved it as soon as we first walked in. It is a very sunny and light house, with the advantage of great neighbours and absolute privacy.
The garden is our absolute delight, with lots of colour and space. The house has so much room, even when it is full it never feels crowded. It has been a brilliant family home, and a great party house, and we hope someone wonderful will take on the next chapter full of new adventures'
- Open covered entrance porch with steps leading to panelled front door with side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double height ceiling with feature triangular window. Mahogany staircase leading to first floor with matching Newel posts and spindles. Double doors to storage cupboards and hanging space.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap, half tiled walls, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.29m (16' 9" x 14' 1")
Marble fireplace and hearth with gas dog grate, cornice ceiling. Archway to dining room, wall lights, glazed door to entrance hall.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.48m (12' 10" x 11' 5")
Cornice ceiling. French doors to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.71m x 3.35m (22' 0" x 11' 0")
Feature reclaimed brick hole in the wall fireplace with gas inset, reclaimed brick and quarry tiled raised hearth, two window seats, large floor to ceiling window with views to the garden, low voltage lighting, opening to:
- SOLID PINE KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 5.97m x 3.73m (19' 7" x 12' 3")
Extensive range of high and low level solid pined units, displays and open shelving, under unit lighting, laminate worktops, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob, Hotpoint double oven, feature oil fired green Aga with reclaimed brick mantle, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, wine rack, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, glazed door to:
- 5.49m x 2.36m (18' 0" x 7' 9")
Glazed wall overlooking the garden incorporating French doors, ceramic tiled floor, horse flame wood burning stove with reclaimed brick surround and pine hearth, low voltage lighting, PVC double glazed door to rear and access to garage.
- BRIGHT MINSTRAL LANDING
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 5.99m x 3.76m (19' 8" x 12' 4")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes, dual aspect, double glazed door to Juliet balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.95m x 1.45m (9' 8" x 4' 9")
Shower cubicle with New Team electric shower, inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and cabinet below, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.m (12' 1" x 9' 10")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.35m (12' 1" x 11' 0")
Including built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 2.84m (12' 10" x 9' 4")
- 2.95m x 1.98m (9' 8" x 6' 6")
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 5.82m x 5.77m (19' 1" x 18' 11")
Double wooden up and over garage doors. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Condensing oil fired central heating boiler, staircase to:
- HOME OFFICE
- 3.48m x 2.54m (11' 5" x 8' 4")
Light, power and heating. Double glazed Velux window.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, mature shrubs and trees. Brick paving and patio area. To the front is shared brick driveway to a private drive and parking area for up to four cars.
- Concealed PVC oil tank. Space for a shed. Outside power, outside tap, outside light.
Travelling along Bridge Road pass Helen's Bay Square then turn left into Golf Road, continue through the next two speed roundabouts and No 22 will be on your left.