Show Home Open Viewing
By appointment only
Six Only Detached Homes in Donaghadee.
Contact either Rodgers & Browne on 028 9042 1414, or Reeds Rains (Bangor Branch) on 028 9146 3721 for more information.
Affordable and sustainable homes that impress from the moment you arrive.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously - improved insulation and robust windows/doors, inline with new building regulations helps to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills. We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco-friendly way of life.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living area)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and living room
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, curved extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room and bedrooms
- Turfed front garden
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development