Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
|Address||The Cottage @ Garden Lodge, The Cottage @ Garden Lodge, 389 Old Holyw...Holywood|
|Site 1, The Cottage @ Garden Lodge||Sale Agreed|
COMING SOON - REGISTER YOUR DETAILS NOW
Entering The Courtyard at Garden Lodge, you'll be impressed by the more than 100 metre long, wall and shrub lined, gated driveway.
Privacy is assured in this beautiful cottage themed cul-de-sac development adjacent to the listed building, Garden Lodge House.
This 3 bedroom cottage will make the perfect setting for any owner looking for a comfortable, quiet and modern home in the tranquil setting of Holywood, Co Down.
Sunday Times Best Place to Live (Northern Ireland) 2019 winner, Holywood is a beautiful town set just 6 miles from Belfast city centre with excellent road and rail links. It's many first class and vibrant restaurants (including two Michelin Award winners) and cafes are renowned for delivering superior quality. The combination of locally owned shops and close proximity to major Tesco and Sainsbury's stores means all your shopping needs should be well catered for.
You will also find Holywood Golf Club (home of Rory McIlroy), Redburn Country Park, Glenlyon Park and Ballymenoch Park on your doorstop, as well as the beach at Holywood Sea Park and the Queen's Leisure Complex. Of course, the 5 star Culloden Hotel, Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club and one of Ireland's oldest golf courses, Royal Belfast, are also on your doorstep.
For those who value quality of life and wish to live in a popular award winning area, then The Cottage at Garden Lodge in Holywood has to be your first choice.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home). The potential is for a 40% saving over older homes.
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- Oak finish internal doors with brushed steel handles
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points and cabling for Sky TV
- Recessed downlights in kitchen/ dining area
- Mains powered smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Thermally efficient Argon filled double glazed French doors in hardwood frames
- 6 x Velux Conservation skylight windows
KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- High quality kitchen units and tiled splashback behind hob, graphite finish sink and taps
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and built-in fridge/ freezer
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail
- Thermostatically controlled quadrant shower
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and upstand to bath area
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Tiled floor to kitchen/ living area
- Private walled garden with patio area
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles
- Electronically controlled entrance gates to development
- c. 100 metre long driveway to development lined with fence and shrubbery
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING: 22' 0" x 14' 10" (6.71m x 4.52m)
MAIN BEDROOM 14' 1" x 11' 8" (4.29m x 3.56m)
BATHROOM: 11' 8" x 5' 7" (3.56m x 1.7m)
BEDROOM (2): 15' 0" x 11' 1" (4.57m x 3.38m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
BEDROOM (3): 15' 0" x 11' 8" (4.57m x 3.56m)
COURTYARD 35' 9" x 35' 5" (10.9m x 10.8m)