Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Stunning example of a period style home constructed by the renowned Heritage Developments and designed by Alan Patterson Architects
Set on an elevated site with views to Belfast Lough from the upper floors
Extending to c.6,000 sq ft the property has ample space for a growing family
Grand entrance hall with reclaimed natural stone fireplace open to a formal dining room
Drawing room with semi-circular bay window and feature fireplace
Family room with semi-circular bay window and re-trackable doors leading to kitchen
Handcrafted bespoke kitchen designed and made by 'Ballygowan Kitchens' incorporating two tone solid wood doors, deep granite worktops, central island and an area of built-in appliances all opening to a casual dining and sitting area
Main bedroom suite with views over the treeline to Belfast Lough, access to a private balcony, luxury ensuite and large walk-in dressing room
Five further bedrooms, three with luxury ensuite facilities
Luxury main bathroom with claw and ball foot bath
Second floor incorporating bedroom six, shower room, storeroom and home office
Timber double glazed sliding sash windows and Bison flooring to the first floor
Underfloor heating to both the ground and first floors and radiators on the second floor
Detaching matching double garage
Only minutes from local amenities within Holywood town centre including golf and yacht clubs, the Elysium and the five star Culloden Hotel and many of Northern Irelands finest schools
The George Best Belfast City Airport is only 10 minutes away with Belfast being 15 minutes
"A fine example of a detached family home set on an elevated site and extending to c. 6,000 sqft. Designed by the award winning architect Alan Patterson and built by Heritage Developments, who are renowned for their attention to detail and merging the new with the reclaimed to offer stunning family homes.
Internally, it is as impressive as the outside and boasts spacious living and bedroom accommodation which will not disappoint.
Surrounding the home are mature grounds with the added benefit of a detached double matching garage and carport.
In all a fine family home in a much sought after setting"
- Reclaimed stone steps leading to oversized double panelled doors to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling, Porcelain tiled floor, reclaimed stain glass door with side and top lighting to:
- GRAND ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature reclaimed stone fireplace with oversized gas dog grate, wall lights, cornice ceiling. Staircase to first floor with painted spindles, oak handrails with feature monkey tails, porcelain tiled floor.
- PLANT ROOM
- 2.24m x 2.13m (7' 4" x 7' 0")
- Contemporary square sink unit with mixer tap and wood plinth, low flush wc, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- FORMAL DINING AREA
- 4.29m x 4.04m (14' 1" x 13' 3")
Low voltage lighting, porcelain tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.05m x 5.99m (26' 5" x 19' 8")
Stone fireplace and hearth with large ornate gas dog grate, low voltage lighting, cornice ceiling. Feature semi circular bay window. Double doors to the entrance hall. Panelled windows with fitted shutters.
- 3.86m x 3.4m (12' 8" x 11' 2")
Reclaimed mahogany fire surround with inset mirror and shelf, stainless steel and tiled inset, slate hearth, gas fire, low voltage lighting, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.53m x 6.5m (21' 5" x 21' 4")
Fireplace with wooden surround, brick inset and gas fire, slate hearth, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting. Feature semi circular bay, panelled windows with fitted shutters. Folding panelled doors to:
- HANDCRAFTED KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL SITTING AND DINING AREA
- 9.65m x 4.93m (31' 8" x 16' 2")
Stunning handcrafted kitchen cabinets by the renowned 'Ballygowan Kitchens' in a two tone colour, cream and olive green, mix of deep granite and beech worktops, Smeg stainless steel eyelevel oven, Smeg microwave oven, Smeg eyelevel steam oven, Smeg five ring stainless steel gas top with stainless steel and glass extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, double Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel preparation sink within the central island, matching dresser units, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage lighting, cornice ceiling, two sets of French doors to patio areas.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 4.19m x 4.06m (13' 9" x 13' 4")
Matching high and low level handcrafted cabinets and separate deep granite and beech worktops, space for tumble dryer and washing machine, Belfast sink with mixer tap, porcelain tiled floor, door leading to carport.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, porcelain tiled floor.
- IMPRESSIVE LANDING
- Light by large arch windows, cornice ceiling, staircase to second floor with painted spindles and oak handrails, under stair storage, walk-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- MAIN BEDROOM SUITE
- 6.55m x 4.27m (21' 6" x 14' 0")
Views to Belfast Lough. Cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, wall lighting. French doors to a large private semi-circular terrace and single door to shared front terrace.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 5.92m x 3.m (19' 5" x 9' 10")
Opulent ensuite with large double walk-in shower incorporating over drencher and telephone shower, low flush wc, contemporary his and hers circular sink unit with mixer taps, stone top with cupboards below, porcelain tiled floor with curved mosaic tiled wall, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting. Panelled windows with fitted shutters.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.05m (15' 6" x 10' 0")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting. Panelled windows with fitted shutters.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 3.66m (14' 8" x 12' 0")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes, vanity unit, open shelving, dressing unit and matching bedside cabinets, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.9m x 1.8m (9' 6" x 5' 11")
Pharo shower unit with power jets, telephone hand shower, over drencher and lighting, inset sink unit with mixer tap, cabinet under, low flush wc, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.52m x 4.32m (14' 10" x 14' 2")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes, vanity unit and open shelving, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting. Views of Belfast Lough. Access to:
- ENSUITE JACK AND JILL SHOWER ROOM
- 2.9m x 2.57m (9' 6" x 8' 5")
Contemporary wall mounted his and hers rice bowl sink units, opening shelving, twin light mirrors and cabinets below, low flush wc, Jacuzzi shower unit with power jets and telephone shower, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.29m x 3.76m (14' 1" x 12' 4")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes, desk unit, bedside cabinets. Access to Jack and Jill shower room. Views of Belfast Lough
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.4m x 2.54m (11' 2" x 8' 4")
Feature claw and ball foot bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, bidet, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, large double shower cubicle with over drencher and telephone shower, porcelain tiled floor, fully tiled walls, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.5m x 4.47m (14' 9" x 14' 8")
French doors to large private semi circular balcony and single door to central balcony, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting. Views of Belfast Lough.
- HOME OFFICE
- 6.86m x 4.88m (22' 6" x 16' 0")
Views of Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.88m x 4.17m (16' 0" x 13' 8")
Two double glazed Velux windows , low voltage lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.76m x 1.83m (12' 4" x 6' 0")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.26m x 4.88m (17' 3" x 16' 0")
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- 6.53m x 6.35m (21' 5" x 20' 10")
Twin up and over doors. Vaillant gas boiler. Light and power.
- Extensive grounds surrounding the house and extending to c.1 acre, incorporating rolling lawns, mature boundaries, flowerbeds, water features, south facing reclaimed stone patio area, sweeping driveway with guest parking to the front and a courtyard style parking to the rear with carport.
- Outside light. Outside taps.
Travelling along the Bangor duel carriageway towards Helens Bay, pass Farmhill Road which is on your left and just opposite the entrance to Cultra Avenue the entrance to Woodlands will be on your right. No 1 will be on your right.