Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four reception rooms
Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
Large fitted painted oak kitchen with granite worktops and space to dine
Private mature site c. 2 acres including paddock
Sweeping private driveway with electric remote control gates
Separate access and extra parking for horse box, boat or space for stables
uPVC double glazing
Pressurised oil fired central heating
Beautifully decorated and presented
Detached garage as games room (easily returned to car space)
Lovely home with tremendous privacy
Superb sea views to Scotland and Isle Of Man
Former home of the late George Best
From its private, elevated site 'Still Waters' enjoys superb views over the Irish sea to the Isle of Man and Scottish coast. - a wonderful outlook.
Beautifully decorated and presented, the house has immediate appeal. There are four bedrooms, four reception rooms and a fabulous painted oak kitchen with space for dining. A separate utility room, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite are also featured. The former garage is presently used a games room but could easily be returned to garaging as the electric roller door is still in situ.
A paddock, gardens and additional hard standing offer a variety of uses to suit most needs including equestrian or for parking vehicles, boat, caravan or building stables.
- Double Upvc double glazed front doors.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, glass pane inner door and side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Maple floor, minstrel gallery overlooking. Double glazed velux window.
- 4.27m x 3.28m (14' 0" x 10' 9")
Maple floor, superb sea views, cornice ceiling, double doors to...
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.63m x 4.19m (21' 9" x 13' 9")
Feature period style fireplace, tiled inset, gas fire, cornice ceiling, walnut timber floor, superb sea views.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 4.11m (17' 0" x 13' 6")
Feature reclaimed brick fireplace, inset hearth, reclaimed timber mantle. Superb sea views.
- 6.17m x 4.04m (20' 3" x 13' 3")
Single drainer enamel sink with mixer tap, extensive range of rustic Oak high and low level cupboards, polished granite worktops, part tiled walls, fridge, dishwasher, tiled floor, recess lighting, Britannia range cooker in recess, cooker canopy, space for dining table and chairs, door to Sun Room and Rear Hall.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.73m (12' 6" x 12' 3")
Upvc double glazed windows, tiled floor, superb sea views, double doors to deck and rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.06m (9' 9" x 6' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with extensive range of high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine, slate floor, part tiled walls.
- Upvc double glazed door from Rear Hall to Garage and Garden. Hotpress hot water cylinder.
- Staircase with timber spindles and handrail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 4.11m (13' 6" x 13' 6")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, built-in drawers and dressing table. American walnut floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled large shower cubicle, drench shower fitting, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed velux window, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.66m (13' 6" x 12' 0")
Superb sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
Superb sea views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.8m x 4.19m (15' 9" x 13' 9")
Double glazed velux window, superb sea views.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, Mira instant heat shower, extractor fan, double glazed velux window.
- Folding wooden ladder to roofspace.
- FORMER DETACHED GARAGE (NOW GAMES ROOM):
- 8.46m x 5.49m (27' 9" x 18' 0")
Light, power, electric roller shutter behind hardwood stained glass doors. Asphalt driveway, double wrought iron electric gates. Turning space and parking in rear courtyard. Boiler house housing oil fired central heating boiler, water tap, shed. Concrete base for dog kennel and run.
- Concrete hardstanding for boat, caravan etc or possible base for stables. Separate access via granite chip driveway. Additional hardstanding. Paddock and gardens of c. 2 acres in total. Street lighting on timer. Screened enclosed garden in lawns and fencing. Fenced enclosed timber deck as seating and BBQ area. Electric supply for hot tub if required.
Take Springvale Road out of Ballywalter along the coast. This becomes Shore Road to Ballyhalbert. Continue along the coast on Harbour Road and Lemons Road is approximately 2 miles on right hand side.