Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautiful converted stables c.1858 in sheltered, walled cobbled courtyard
Four bedrooms, three reception room
Cloakroom and two bathrooms
Most attractive stone facade
Huge character combined with modern practicalities
Very popular and convenient location within walking distance of town centre
Gas fired central heating
Formal and informal spaces to enjoy
Perfect for busy, professional family
Approximately 3000 sq ft
Much admired and requested Holywood address
Convenient to Belfast City Airport and City Centre
Planning permission granted for first floor addition over garage as annexe to main house for au pair, nanny, home office or games room
"Many superlatives apply here, character, history, charm – all of which are most appropriate. This former stable block was converted some years ago into what is now a delightful home.
Inside a walled, cobbled, courtyard the house offers most attractive, secure and sheltered space within a short walk of the town centre or sea shore via the 'tunnel' at Priory Park.
The accommodation is generous with formal and informal spaces to enjoy. There is also potential to convert / develop the first floor of the garage as office space, playroom or studio accommodation for a teenager, nanny or au pair.
For those with grown up children or as a home to 'lock and leave' while abroad, this is the perfect choice."
- Painted solid front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Quarry tiled floor. Floor to ceiling double glazed windows. Glazed inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- ? leading to cloakroom comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.36m x 4.47m (27' 5" x 14' 8")
Feature fireplace with raised quarry tiled hearth, Scrabo stone plinth and pillars, stained timber mantle. Recessed lighting. Double leaded glass doors to entrance hall. Double French doors to courtyard.
- DINING HALL
- 5.72m x 4.47m (18' 9" x 14' 8")
Fireplace with raised quarry tiled hearth, cast iron multi fuel stove, exposed beam ceiling. Staircase to first floor.
- 4.47m x 3.96m (14' 8" x 13' 0")
Feature corner 'Horse Flame' cast iron stove in brick recess, linked to hot water cylinder. Cream painted tongue and groove walls and ceiling. Recessed lighting. Arched door to dining hall.
- 4.52m x 4.47m (14' 10" x 14' 8")
Extensive range of cream shaker style high and low level painted kitchen units, laminate granite effect roll top worktops, one and a half tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, white double oven, five ring gas hob. Quarry tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting. Plumbed for dishwasher, exposed painted beam ceiling. Walk in shelved larder cupboard. Step down to breakfast area. Ceramic tiled floor, arched glass pine door to courtyard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Extensive range of built in cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Staircase to:
- Pine spindles and handrail. Pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling. Exposed beams.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 4.75m (15' 10" x 15' 7")
Painted tongue and groove panelled vaulted ceiling. Exposed beams. Extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.56m (11' 8" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.72m (12' 0" x 8' 11")
Pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling. Exposed beam. Recessed lighting. Access to loft storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.72m (12' 0" x 8' 11")
Exposed beam. Recessed lighting.
- 4.83m x 2.44m (15' 10" x 8' 0")
White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with brass mixer tap and telephone hand shower, 'rope edge' sink, low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin. Exposed varnished timber floor. Painted tongue and groove panelled walls to dado rail. Recessed lighting. Heated towel radiator.
- BATHROOM TWO
- 3.66m x 2.01m (12' 0" x 6' 7")
Feature tiled panelled bath, Mira temperature shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low flush wc, tiled bath and shower area, painted tongue and groove panelled walls to dado rail. Extractor fan. Recessed lighting. Pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 4.5m (21' 0" x 14' 9")
Double sheeted doors. Light and power.
- Tarmac driveway. Double wrought iron gates. Sunny cobbled, enclosed courtyard garden with centre 'turning circle'. Planted mature flowerbeds, borders and creepers. Crazy paved patio/barbecue area.
- TOOL STORE
- Light. Worcester gas fired central heating boiler.
Between Victoria Road and Croft Road along 'Old Bangor Road'.