Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious first floor apartment set on an elevated location with stunning panoramic views of the Strand beach, Atlantic Ocean and beyond to Donegal headlands
Extending to c.1,420 sq ft and accessed by lift
Bright and spacious accommodation with the principal rooms having breath taking views
Drawing room with feature contemporary glass fronted gas fire with access to terrace
Modern solid wood shaker style kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances
Three bedrooms, master with dressing area, ensuite bathroom and access to terrace, guest bedroom with ensuite shower room
Pine Scandinavian Veltac framed double glazed windows
Large south facing private terrace overlooking the shoreline and Atlantic Ocean
Solid oak panelled doors throughout
Oil fired central heating
Private car parking space
Ideally located with being on an elevated site just behind the promenade and harbour which offers quiet enjoyment within the added ease of only being a minutes walk to all facilities
Perfect as a lock and leave apartment
"The balcony of the property is a real "sunspot" as the property gains from a complete sweep of the sun from midday to sunset being south facing.
Not normally found in a seaside resort is the lovely green area to the front of the apartment where children can play safely and the property is minutes' walk from The Promenade, Morelli's landmark ice-cream cafe and a further minutes' walk to The Crescent and the children's play area and to the harbour in the other direction.
The property is tourist board NI certified and obviously an excellent opportunity to achieve a premium rental with the facility of an installed lift either for moving prams etc or for elderly people with wheelchair access etc."
- Solid oak panelled door to Apartment 2.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Video entry system to communal front door. Low voltage lighting. Hotpoint with pressurised hot water tank and shelving.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- STUNNING LIVING ROOM
- 5.26m x 5.08m (17' 3" x 16' 8")
Spectacular views to Portstewart Harbour and bay, contemporary stone fireplace with glass fronted gas fire and stone hearth. Low voltage lighting. Glazed door to entrance hall, opening to:
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 4.5m x 3.91m (14' 9" x 12' 10")
Solid wood shaker style units with glazed displays, open shelving, under unit lighting ,solid granite worktops and splashback, inset sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher, four ring stainless steel hob with Neff stainless steel glass extractor above, Whirlpool oven, integrated fridge freezer, solid wooden floor.
- MASTER SUITE
- 7.39m x 3.51m (24' 3" x 11' 6")
Including built in wardrobe and ensuite. Stunning views to the harbour and Portstewart Bay. Walk through dressing area. Door with access to sheltered private terrace,
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 3.96m x 3.71m (13' 0" x 12' 2")
Low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.21m (9' 0" x 7' 3")
- Large south facing private terrace overlooking the shoreline and Atlantic Ocean with ample space for dining and sitting. Private car parking space.
Approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, turn right at the Diamond roundabout onto Church Street, continue along onto Heathmount, you will find Sonamara on your right.