Residential Sales Service Rodgers & Browne
"We are property experts, who provide a professional service on all aspects of the resale market."
Rodgers and Browne estate agents specialise in the resale of property in Northern Ireland.
Located on Holywood High Street, our team has an excellent reputation in house sales throughout greater Belfast and in North Down, Comber, Saintfield, Lisburn, Templepatrick and Antrim.
Our reputation has witnessed our presence as prestigious estate agents in operating throughout Northern Ireland. We offer a bespoke and tailored service for every property we are appointed to sell or let.
With over 60 years experience in the local property market, we guarantee a realistic property valuation of your home. We will advise you on any recommendations for essential repairs or improvements which will add value to your home and increase your chances of reaching 'Sale Agreed' faster.
We are passionate about Marketing your home to its best potential to ensure it reaches the widest audience of potential buyers.
Our Marketing package includes;
- Professional photography, video and/or aerial photography (if suitable)
- Full colour property brochure
- Advertising your property online through the following mediums to maximise property exposure; Rodgers & Browne website; Propertypal.com and Propertynews.com
- Featured on our digital screen in our central Holywood office
- Floor plans
- Rodgers & Browne recognisable, reflective 'For Sale' signage erected outside your property.
- Adding your property in our Mailing list to registered potential property searchers.
- An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) will also be organised as required by current legislation. This is not a 'pass or fail' test but must be available to potential purchasers and the rating advertised.
Let Us do the talking
We will arrange and manage all your viewings (whether the property is occupied or not) and offer you viewer feedback. Our dedicated team have extensive knowledge in selling homes and can objectively promote all the positive aspects of your property and can specify reasons to want to buy in the local area.
Having secured an offer to purchase we will investigate the circumstances of that proposal before offering advice on how to proceed. Once an agreement has been reached, we will instruct your solicitor accordingly and liaise with both the purchaser and their solicitor to obtain a signed Contract to Purchase. We will also liaise with the purchaser's surveyor and lender to make sure the finance is in place to complete the purchase.
Our most rewarding task is to coordinate the handover of the keys on the big day!
We would love to hear from you
If you are interested in any of the services we have to offer at Rodgers & Browne, fill in your details and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.